• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the Indy 1500 gun, knife, and outdoor show… Or whatever they are calling it now.

THE BIG STORY!! There is a moonshine booth right across from us! You should see all the bags of sugar! Oh, wait, that’s where the Buckeye Chocolate people are, never mind.

Already saw INGOers @Bradsknives , and @paintball_addiction . Spotted @Hkindiana but he looked kind of busy, I’ll holler at him later.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This is in the south pavilion, that is the building on 38th St., far east side of the fairgrounds. Near where the new Swine barn will be!

The NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth is on the south side of the pavilion near the exits where we usually are in this pavilion.

ZX Guns is in this side of the pavilion as well, just as you go from the main part to the south part. The guy with a bazillion targets is on the far south side of the pavilion.

After entering the pavilion, the first thing you’ll see, is the custom dog tag sign. Same aisle towards the snack bar or you will see the big bomb sign of revolver tactical.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    OK INGO, I have a one day pass to give away!

First one to bump the thread with an “I’ll take it” or anything close to that gets the free pass.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    OK INGO, I have a one day pass to give away!

First one to bump the thread with an “I’ll take it” or anything close to that gets the free pass.
    “I’ll take it”. Can't go until Sat or Sun. I know you have work related problems If this causes problems, let me know and I will pass for someone else. Semper Fidelis.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    “I’ll take it”. Can't go until Sat or Sun. I know you have work related problems If this causes problems, let me know and I will pass for someone else. Semper Fidelis.
    Winner!! PM inbound

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I hope folks post some reports of merchandise, prices, etc. I was going to the show cause I was meeting a buyer, but he appears to have ghosted me. Been a couple years since I've made the trip and want an excuse to go.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I hope folks post some reports of merchandise, prices, etc. I was going to the show cause I was meeting a buyer, but he appears to have ghosted me. Been a couple years since I've made the trip and want an excuse to go.
    Give me a yell of anything you’re looking for in particular. 9 mm range. Ammo can be had for $15/50.

Generation three PMags with window I saw for $15.

New G.I. magazines with the blue followers, $10

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just saw what could best be described, as a “goth grandma”.

To borrow a line from Jack Buck, I can’t believe what I just saw.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Give me a yell of anything you’re looking for in particular. 9 mm range. Ammo can be had for $15/50.

Generation three PMags with window I saw for $15.

New G.I. magazines with the blue followers, $10
    Myself and my son will be there tomorrow. I plan to stop by the INGO booth. I will be looking for 5.56. Any sightings of any? Prices? Thanks.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Myself and my son will be there tomorrow. I plan to stop by the INGO booth. I will be looking for 5.56. Any sightings of any? Prices? Thanks.
    Saw some federal 500 rounds XM 193, $250 out the door he said. Saw some Winchester M1 93 $460 for 1000. $235 for 500.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not looking for anything except an excuse to go. Close to a 6 hour round trip.
    That is a long haul, but if you don’t come here, how are you going to get asked 500 times about your 686? :lmfao:

Top Bottom