• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    You can enter your personal information and verify you are registered to vote, who is on the ballot, and the location to vote. Sometimes they change the voting locations, it never hurts to double check.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Tuesday is our make it or break it day. Don't forget to vote. This link should help find out who is running, although I don't know if it shows all the candidates for local things. A sample ballot should be made available to every voter in the nation so they have more time to research it. I have considered going in to vote early just to get a copy of the ballot early.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Sample ballots are often available from the county clerk's web site.

I am cautiously optimistic. I voted early, and witnessed heavier early voting than I have noted previously. Strong presence of > 40 year olds as well.

My area also saw strong door to door campaigning by Republican candidates, with a couple who claim to be committed to govern in strict accordance with the Constitutions (State and Federal)

I have been disappointed with the number of Communist (AKA Democrat) supporting signs out though.

Top Bottom