• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    She left my original post, but deleted my responses to the other people, then banned me. I'm thinking of creating a FB page called People (or maybe parents) for national right to carry. However, I would let all arguments be heard and would only delete obvious spam

Danno6102

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2012
    she deleted my comments asking for more clarification about what they are proposing for ammunition limits & concealed carry limits!! WTF??
    Looks like I have been banned as well. I was very respectful in all of my posts even agreed with some of what they are proposing & was asking for more information. Wow!!

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    I know the answer to this but why not ask anyway. Why out of 7,200 people that agree with her plan why can't one just one of these supposedly informed and educated people trying to lead the country via this facebook page give me some insight as to how they for one second think this will help save one childs life. All I get is I need some quiet time for inner reflection or someone telling me I have phalic symbol issues. Not one of these idiots has a clue what they want or are asking for. We as patriot law abiding citizens should take a dozen buses to indy put anti assault gun banners on them, tell these people that the buses are headed to DC for a meeting with Biden then just bypass Washington straight to the ocean. I can only imagine what their thoughts are on the rest of life. Their kids must be basket cases or at a minium future basket cases like mom.

rapaport

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    So the 2nd Amendment doesn't cover modern guns because it was writen in the 1700's, she says, exercising her 1st Amendment rights on Facebook via a computer. Hmm.

She needs to read and under stand what the 2A is about. Its not the right to just go hunting. It the right to defend against tyranny. If the government or any enemy is going to keep updating and advancing the technology of their guns then we need to be able to defend ourselves with adequate weapons. Cant fight against something more powerful with a pea shooter.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I just posted under the rock throwing crap.....told them that the 10yrs. the AWB was in it did nothing to stop crime......so how is another one going to work? Only the ignorant and criminal like gun control........I left off calling them boneheads......I just posted to keep the dim witt busy deleting....:D

Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    Creating a web site to advocate the banning of firearms because you believe it will reduce the amount of times that firearms are used in crime.

Spending most of your time banning people who disagree with you only to find that this causes more people to post and disagree with you.

Not making the connection. Priceless

:laugh: Love it

mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    she replyed to my post and deleted me. However i was able to screen shot it

picture.php

Danno6102

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2012
    I sent her this email in response to my banning.

I was rather shocked to see that all of my comments have been deleted & appears I have been banned from your Facebook page. I'm very disappointed by this. I thought I was having some very respectful & insightful conversation with many of your supporters. I did not engage in any name calling or derogative statements like others on both sides had been. If you do not want dialogue, disable the comments from both sides.

I actually support some of the ideas you are proposing, the gun show loophole, etc.. I was even requesting more information about what you were proposing about the ammunition limit & limits on concealed carry to see if I would support those as well. But then, I was banned. I like to think I have been looking at all of the issues with an open mind. I just wish everyone would. This kind of closed mindedness will get us nowhere. As history would show, there are some people who would silence those that do not agree with them.

I do support my right to gun ownership, but agree we have a lot than can be done to the firearms laws in this country. I myself have an 8 year old girl & a 5 year old boy, same ages as those slain in CT. To say I have not been emotionally effected by the tragedy would be 100% incorrect.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    It really saddens me that they are so sexist and elitest. They have not only exluded all males from participating in their little tirade, they have said double F*-U to me. You see I am fulltime single father and find myself doing a lot of the "mom" stuff with/for my son. So even if I was for gun control, I would tell them all to **** up a rope for being sexist.

Dont' worry, I am sure something shiney will come allong and distract them soon.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I made this point in a rather large facebook post to an incredibly anti-gun thread the other day.

"...If the Second Amendment doesn't apply to Assault RIFLES (because assault "weapon" is a meaningless term), then you better shut off the internet, throw out your cell phone, and start writing letters with a quill pen by candlelight."

No response.

Stealing that :)

Top Bottom