• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    We should keep posting until she has a nervous breakdow due to loss of sleep.

This was the response I got to this question
    I hear you have been deleting posts and banning people that disagree with you. Any part of the Bill of Rights you do like?

Amie Royer This is not a community entitled "Let's Debate Gun Control". We are a group of moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, etc. who want change and have a specific goal in terms of the changes we want to see. We are not asking for anyone to debate these issues here, and you are unwelcome if that is your intent. If you want to express your views, create your own page, or write your government representatives. Anyone coming in here with the purpose of "trolling" just to try to create debate, is unwelcome. We do not need negativity or distraction. Additionally, if said people come in here and repeatedly post which equates to spamming, or display profanity, insults, or encourage the use of more guns, they rightly deserve to be banned. Again, if you want a place to have your pro-gun dialogue, form your own page and have it.

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    For what purpose?

Columbine happened in the middle of the 94 AWB, and CT has a state level AWB.

Play stupid games, win stupid prices.

BAN THOSE DAMN ASSAULT WEAPONS!

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    After reading the previous posts and recovering from laughing so hard, I just HAD to go to her site and post this under that ever so lovely pic about arming kids with rocks:

"What a great sign! Let's ban all rocks too!! Btw, could I please be banned for believing in both the 1st AND 2nd Amendments to the US Constitution?? And while you're at it, please READ the 2nd Amendment--it specifically mentions "arms", which includes everything from rocks and sticks up to fully automatic machine guns and beyond. Sorry for using logic there--just couldn't resist!"

It was kind of difficult to type it out, as I was still laughing while writing... I really like the idea of a whole bunch of folks posting logical but opposing views on her site just to get banned from it. I sincerely doubt we could ever get a rational thought between her ears, but it might be fun trying!!

:laugh::laugh:

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    They are definitely serious about staying on topic.

63236_4494411872646_135731482_n.jpg

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    After reading the previous posts and recovering from laughing so hard, I just HAD to go to her site and post this under that ever so lovely pic about arming kids with rocks:

"What a great sign! Let's ban all rocks too!! Btw, could I please be banned for believing in both the 1st AND 2nd Amendments to the US Constitution?? And while you're at it, please READ the 2nd Amendment--it specifically mentions "arms", which includes everything from rocks and sticks up to fully automatic machine guns and beyond. Sorry for using logic there--just couldn't resist!"

It was kind of difficult to type it out, as I was still laughing while writing... I really like the idea of a whole bunch of folks posting logical but opposing views on her site just to get banned from it. I sincerely doubt we could ever get a rational thought between her ears, but it might be fun trying!!

:laugh::laugh:

lol. Here was my reply to the rocks post.

Good point. All the other preschoolers should have bats to defend themselves against the one that maliciously uses the rock.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Post this a few minutes ago on the main page. Still waiting for a response.

I could get behind this if the new ban applies to police officers as well this time around.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    My post, see how long it lasts...

I understand you are not interested in dialogue on this page.

So your position is that gun control will make children safe. Are you taking a position on the mental illness that contributed to the attack, and are you addressing people who would use other means, such as the Tim McVeys of the world?

Are you interested only in an AWB, and not controlling other firearms?

Once there are no guns in the hands of civilians, is it 'mission accomplished'?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Reminds me of the "Million Mom March" (yes, I'm one of the few that remembers that)...hopefully it gets as much traction...so far, less than 6700 likes.

images

Where is the "Hate" button on Facebook anyway?

Last edited:

Tc343

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   1
    Apr 17, 2012
    Greenfield
    My post was active for about 5 minutes on her facebook page. She then deleted it and blocked me from posting more..... lol

There were no rude comments just proving her points and stats wrong and to be lies.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    I commented earlier today about making murder illegal and she banned me. So I just logged onto my wife's facebook and commented this...

What makes you think this AWB will do any better than the last? Violent crime shot up during the last AWB. Let us not forget Columbine and the fact that Connecticut already has in place an AWB and that did NOTHING to stop this lunatic. An AWB will not do anything to curtail violence. Murders will murder no matter what laws are enacted. That's why they are called criminals, they have no regard for any laws. Why don't you guys put your efforts towards something meaningful like getting off the computer and spend time with your children. Read them a book, color or draw with them, talk with them. Don't tell me by what manner I choose to protect my family. I know there is a notorious banning spree going on in this page, but hopefully you can let me exercise my 1st amendment rights as you are doing yours...

I feel much better now, lol.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I've posted more on FB in the last couple days than the previous 3 years :cool:

...and I don't really feel like I missed out on anything. ;)

arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel
    This is some quality stuff guys. Her page seems to be overwhelmingly flooded by people on the side of liberty. Good work, let's keep it up, and always be respectful and peaceful. This is how we win!

Top Bottom