Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Maybe a more apt comparison was when I told the LEO that my speeding ticket was only serving to continue the divide.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Fine Them!!! They were elected to do a job....win or loose.
    These guys are just crybabies if they don't get there way.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    they better not erase the fines or im gonna be pissed!

the democrats get more $$ under the table from the unions than they get in salary or fines anyways. they care about padding their own pockets. not the citizens.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'll chip in if they'll stay away forever. I haven't lost so much as one right since they've gone missing.

Only problem with this logic is that some very GOOD PRO-2A bills that have PASSED in the Senate and now sitting on the house floor and will end up dieing because the HOUSE does not have the # of legislators it needs to pass any new bills. So at the end of the day we (gun owners) are gonna get the shaft! :faint:

ie. new bill that does not allow the local govs to ban firearms (bye bye not carrying in Indy parks, bye bye assault weapons ban in EC and Gary)
    ie. new bill that allows you to take your gun to the range and back WITHOUT a LTCH as long as it's in a locked container
    ie. new bill that allows carry while on a ATV
    & the list goes on and one...

Fine Them!!! They were elected to do a job....win or loose.
    These guys are just crybabies if they don't get there way.

Yeah, it seems a bit odd to fine them for not doing their jobs... if we're still paying them.

yes, because they receive one lump sum at the beginning of the session.

Sure we can fine them but is that not really just taxing the residents of IN? After all our taxes paid for them and we are paying for them right now. So it's not like it's coming out of their pockets. Plus I'm sure the unions got them covered.

I vote for public whip lashes or tarring and feather or some other humiliating thing (ie. sign like those that skip jury duty and the judge makes them wear a sign at the court house entrance) in down town indy gov plaza. 2 for each day they are missing from work. That will make any politician D or R think twice the next time they decide "I don't want to do my job.".

treeman22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Indy North
    If we go back and fine the Republicans who walked out in 03 also then I would agree to fine the Democrats

:rolleyes: Puleease...

The only thing that happened in 2003, was when the Democrats fled Texas into NM.
    Indiana Republicans have walked out of the ROOM before, however, they never even left the statehouse, let alone the state. They promptly returned to work the next day. What the democrats have done has never been done before in the state of indiana. That is, fleeing their home state like a group of cowardly crybabies who can't get their way.

Get your facts straight...if you do a simple google search all will be made clear.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom