Indiana Gun Permit - Do you have to holster?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markedup

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    IBTL!

There's so much fail in here it's not even funny. By the way, my part time job is Grammar Nazi. I almost cried in this thread. Whoever it was that said "Good night Miss Ester Phipps, wherever you are." Is off base, if you're addressing someone, you separate the name from the rest of the comment using a comma. Therefore, it should be "Goodnight, Miss Ester Phipps, wherever you are." I won't get the rest, but my guess is: Kirk in the kitchen with the 'coon.

Miss Phipps was my seventh grade grammar teacher.
    She is probably rolling over in her grave laughing at me.

Here is a little tip for these long threads.

Go to User control panel

Edit options

Thread display

Number of posts to show per page
    (the maximum is forty)

Thanks

Mark

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Who thinks that applying for anything and having a receipt is enough....for anything?

Maybe someone should explain to your friend what an "application" is.

Kind of reminds me of the Seinfeld where George doesn't know if he got the job, so he just shows up and starts working.

Perhaps it was a renewal with the receipt and the old license?

I doubt it, too, but it's possible.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Pink+shoes+fashion.jpg

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Wait, so he got a ticket for having no holster, because if you don't have an LTCH, it has to be holstered?

I still want to see the ticket :(

Georgia A Hines

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    If not Brandon, I am sure you will be told about it! I sure hope all of this is in fun because my security is not in how I ask a question, write a sentence or my grammar. I need a CZ 75 BD Police 9mm, a great gun instructor. I need to learn how to shoot a pistol with one eye far sighted and one near sighted. Now the guy with a friend with a problem was only trying to fit in but the truth you can deal with, it has foundation! Liars ..... >> just saying

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    If not Brandon, I am sure you will be told about it! I sure hope all of this is in fun because my security is not in how I ask a question, write a sentence or my grammar. I need a CZ 75 BD Police 9mm, a great gun instructor. I need to learn how to shoot a pistol with one eye far sighted and one near sighted. Now the guy with a friend with a problem was only trying to fit in but the truth you can deal with, it has foundation! Liars ..... >> just saying

lol. wut?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Not sure what to do, so you win the trifecta... :n00b:

Rep'd
    Reported
    Added to ignore list

Top Bottom