• Status
    Not open for further replies.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I wasn't trying to be clever, I was simply laying it out how I see it. If you think what I said doesn't make sense, please explain to me what is illogical about it.
    It sounds like you are parroting alarmist talking points from the extreme right. IMHO you are falling victim to the latest "won't you just think of the children" ploy to keep you scared and stirred up, so you'll show up and vote for some life-long political hack that knows exactly how to push your buttons.

Scapegoating a tiny portion of the population, a defenseless and resource poor one by the way, is disgusting to me.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Scapegoating a tiny portion of the population, a defenseless and resource poor one by the way, is disgusting to me.
    Trans people are a tiny portion of the population. Defenseless? You haven't seen the video of the trans "woman" vowing to kill anyone that kept him from going in a women's restroom. Resource poor? Hell they've got most MSM and .gov and "woke" companies rooting for them. I think all of that is disgusting.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Trans people are a tiny portion of the population. Defenseless? You haven't seen the video of the trans "woman" vowing to kill anyone that kept him from going in a women's restroom. Resource poor? Hell they've got most MSM and .gov and "woke" companies rooting for them. I think all of that is disgusting.
    A video of ONE person saying something stupid, doesn't disprove my point Making a statement doesn't mean you are in dominant position. Trans people are at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder I would think a gun owner would understand that trying paint an entire group as bad based on the actions of one, is a bad thing.

Also, in case you haven't noticed ".gov" has been passing laws restricting medical care for people based on politics. Remember that when the ".gov" is telling your doctor what treatment you are allowed to have. I trust you won't complain.

How is "woke companies rooting for them" hurting you? Land of the free, so long as you're just like you I guess?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    A video of ONE person saying something stupid, doesn't disprove my point Making a statement doesn't mean you are in dominant position. Trans people are at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder I would think a gun owner would understand that trying paint an entire group as bad based on the actions of one, is a bad thing.

Also, in case you haven't noticed ".gov" has been passing laws restricting medical care for people based on politics. Remember that when the ".gov" is telling your doctor what treatment you are allowed to have. I trust you won't complain.

How is "woke companies rooting for them" hurting you? Land of the free, so long as you're just like you I guess?
    As the addage goes, if you want to know who holds the power, pay attention to who you're not allowed to criticize. Tell me again how the alphabet people are powerless and marginalized?

The funny thing is these groups don't have any power, not really. They are being used as pawns by people attempting to consolidate political power: subjugation of the majority by the minorities. The plan is dependant on a sufficient percentage of the majority being mentally malleable enough to buy the propaganda that some terrible injustice necessitates their activism to correct. Divide and conquer.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    What law prevents an adult from having tranny treatments? You are talking about adults, right?
    If you are talking about kids, then you are quite correct that I won't complain if the law prohibits this particular flavor of child abuse.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I get sick of liars telling these lies. .gov is not restricting any adults trans surgery. Only perverts want this for children. Companies should stay out of politics but if they get in they should expect bad outcomes…

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    It sounds like you are parroting alarmist talking points from the extreme right. IMHO you are falling victim to the latest "won't you just think of the children" ploy to keep you scared and stirred up, so you'll show up and vote for some life-long political hack that knows exactly how to push your buttons.

It's funny how watching videos made by people on the left, the very people you are defending here, has become "parroting alarmist talking points from the extreme right."

Every single point that I referenced in my previous post is well documented, and in most cases on video, as actually happening, no talking points or interpretation by right-wing analysts required. There ARE men entering women's sports and dominating women athletes under the guise of being transgender. There ARE men getting transferred to women's prisons and impregnating female inmates under the guise of being transgender. There ARE men talking to children about their sexual fantasies, and exposing themselves to children at "pride" events, under the guise of being "drag queens." There ARE men sharing locker rooms and bathrooms with young girls under the guise of being transgender. Many teachers ARE on record saying that they want to secretly teach children about the left's sexual ideology without their parents knowing. All of this IS happening, or do you deny that?

Now, in a later post your tried to claim that criticizing the "trans" community for the actions of the perverts and exploiters among them is similar to people who criticize the entire gun community for the actions of criminals and mass shooters. However, the difference is that when a violent criminal kills innocent people with a gun, the vast majority of gun owners openly and loudly condemn these actions. In fact, the majority of the gun-owing community is extremely dedicated explicitly to stopping these sorts of actions, and we've seen many a private citizen use their firearm to stop a murderer.

On the other hand, when women and children are used an abused by the "transgender" community, as in all my above examples, the voices that we hear from the left that condemn these sorts of actions are almost non-existent. Yes there are a few "gay"/"transgender" people out there who openly condemn these sorts of abuses, and who merely advocate that they be tolerated and allowed to live their own life as they see fit, and are in return willing to tolerate and respect those who disagree with them, as well as respect institutions like women's sports. However, in my experience, these people are by far the minority, and most on the left will simply do as you have done, and refuse to address these egregious abuses, dismissing them a "alarmist right-wing talking points." I'm not sure exactly what is meant by that, but given that these things are so well documented as occurring with such frequency, I can't possibly believe that you are claiming they don't ever happen, so I'm only left to conclude that you are okay with them happening. And the fact that in this thread you have referred to mutilation and chemical castration of children as "medical care" seems to support that conclusion.

At the end of the day, it really comes down to something very simple; does what's in someone's head dictate reality, or not? If someone in his mind thinks he's a woman, but in reality he is a man, do you say that this person is suffering from a mental condition, and that he deserves to be compassionately and respectfully given mental health treatment to help him overcome his delusion? Or do you say that what's in his head dictates reality, and we must all pretend that his obviously male body is actually female? And if you choose the latter position, and further claim that everyone, everywhere, must have the right not only to pick their own gender, but that everyone around them must affirm that choice without being allowed to question their motivations, then why are you not doing that for the councilman who is the subject of this thread?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Why dont we step back and take a breath, boys? Mmmkay?
    It’s ok to let the other guy have the last word and then, either unsubscribe or move on to something else.
    It's funny how watching videos made by people on the left, the very people you are defending here, has become "parroting alarmist talking points from the extreme right."

Every single point that I referenced in my previous post is well documented, and in most cases on video, as actually happening, no talking points or interpretation by right-wing analysts required. There ARE men entering women's sports and dominating women athletes under the guise of being transgender. There ARE men getting transferred to women's prisons and impregnating female inmates under the guise of being transgender. There ARE men talking to children about their sexual fantasies, and exposing themselves to children at "pride" events, under the guise of being "drag queens." There ARE men sharing locker rooms and bathrooms with young girls under the guise of being transgender. Many teachers ARE on record saying that they want to secretly teach children about the left's sexual ideology without their parents knowing. All of this IS happening, or do you deny that?

Now, in a later post your tried to claim that criticizing the "trans" community for the actions of the perverts and exploiters among them is similar to people who criticize the entire gun community for the actions of criminals and mass shooters. However, the difference is that when a violent criminal kills innocent people with a gun, the vast majority of gun owners openly and loudly condemn these actions. In fact, the majority of the gun-owing community is extremely dedicated explicitly to stopping these sorts of actions, and we've seen many a private citizen use their firearm to stop a murderer.

On the other hand, when women and children are used an abused by the "transgender" community, as in all my above examples, the voices that we hear from the left that condemn these sorts of actions are almost non-existent. Yes there are a few "gay"/"transgender" people out there who openly condemn these sorts of abuses, and who merely advocate that they be tolerated and allowed to live their own life as they see fit, and are in return willing to tolerate and respect those who disagree with them, as well as respect institutions like women's sports. However, in my experience, these people are by far the minority, and most on the left will simply do as you have done, and refuse to address these egregious abuses, dismissing them a "alarmist right-wing talking points." I'm not sure exactly what is meant by that, but given that these things are so well documented as occurring with such frequency, I can't possibly believe that you are claiming they don't ever happen, so I'm only left to conclude that you are okay with them happening. And the fact that in this thread you have referred to mutilation and chemical castration of children as "medical care" seems to support that conclusion.

At the end of the day, it really comes down to something very simple; does what's in someone's head dictate reality, or not? If someone in his mind thinks he's a woman, but in reality he is a man, do you say that this person is suffering from a mental condition, and that he deserves to be compassionately and respectfully given mental health treatment to help him overcome his delusion? Or do you say that what's in his head dictates reality, and we must all pretend that his obviously male body is actually female? And if you choose the latter position, and further claim that everyone, everywhere, must have the right not only to pick their own gender, but that everyone around them must affirm that choice without being allowed to question their motivations, then why are you not doing that for the councilman who is the subject of this thread?
    thumb_let-it-go-let-it-g000000-memegenerator-net-let-it-go-let-53935679.png

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    What law prevents an adult from having tranny treatments? You are talking about adults, right?
    If you are talking about kids, then you are quite correct that I won't complain if the law prohibits this particular flavor of child abuse.

If you can't make a point without using ignorant slurs, I can't take you seriously.

I get sick of liars telling these lies. .gov is not restricting any adults trans surgery. Only perverts want this for children. Companies should stay out of politics but if they get in they should expect bad outcomes…
    They are trying, Baby steps, just like the gun grabbers.

To the both of you. I will take the word of educated, medical professionals with real medical degrees. You know, the actual doctors in the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, American Psychological Association. They have more credibility than a couple of guys who have overdosed on Tucker Carlson.

Morgan12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2023
    Illinois
    I was talking to this lady I was in the service with she was going to college and use to be very conservative.

Then she started going to school got big into the pro choice deal, global warming all that. We were having a conversation about gender changing people. I told her I’d like to be a black 60 year old woman. She said I could only change my sex, not my age and skin color because that’s science. It’s been 3 years I’m still baffled by this

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom