• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Thanks for bringing this thread back up. I will say that IBC took very good care of me with the problem that I had. I really did not mean to "complain" about the quality of the bullets, rather to simply ask the question if there was anything even to be concerned about. bigmich contacted me immediately, never asked for any further explanation, replaced the bullets promptly with much better quality bullets. I am satisfied that this is a business that cares about their reputation and proactively rectified the problem.

bigmich

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    We had some issues a couple months Ago I have changed the way we were doing thing to correct them and things have been running much smoother but I do stand behind my bullets if someone has a problem I try to take care of it if I am made aware

Also how is Thompson blue angel lube a bad product

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I buy IBC 230LRN 45 acp bullets from Andrew at profire, Not gonna bad mouth a product that works, however I had quit afew (more than 100) look like the op's.

bigmich

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    They more than likely were not sorted has well has they should have been we have changed are process to resolve these issues and I hired someone to help with quality control

Thanks
    Mitch
    Indiana bullet co

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I just got my 3000 that I order over the net plus another 1000 I bought at Profire today when I made my epic supply run. Haven't had much time to look at them so not gonna comment except for the 147 grain 9mm RN bullets I got as a free sample. The shape of them is perfect so I am sure they will work in my pistol. Thanks for sending them to me to check out. :)

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    As some remember I had a problem with IBC a while back. Mitch gave his personal attention to making it right. With any new business, there are bound to be some hick-ups as they get everything going. How the owner handles the problems says a lot. It sounds like he is doing everything possible to establish himself as a fair and reputable man, both with product and with business practice. I am sure things will go smoother and faster as the business builds. I have no problems with the bullets.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I'm with Leo here. I was pleasantly surprised when I found them on the net for one thing. A place to get bullets here in Indiana and it was pretty close by so they should get to me fast too. The few times I spoke with Mitch, it sounded like he really was a good guy who wanted to make sure I was happy with what he was making for me. He also was working on expanding a bit to try to keep up with demand since people here are buying his stuff as fast as he can make it. The company is new, so there will be some learning going on, on BOTH sides of the transaction so I am willing to participate in this so that I can be sure I will have a local bullet source that listens to my needs as a shooter.

My camera is all charged up now so when I finish my tea and a few more cigarettes so I can work the camera, :D , I'll go back and check out all those bullets I bought from Indiana Bullet Co yesterday...

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    The first I have heard of IBC was this thread, actually saw quite a bit of their product when I stopped in at Profire yesterday. From what I saw, they looked to be a quality product. On occasion the lube doesnt come out just perfect, but the bullets will shoot just fine all the same. When I load lead, the last step in the process for me is to clean the case mouth and extra gunk off the bullets, no matter who I bought them from. I know the next time I am in the market for lead bullets, I will definitely give IBC the first look, products look to be quality, prices are very reasonable, and its supporting an Indiana company that stands behind their product.

Top Bottom