• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TBone3006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Lafayette
    Has anyone tried out thier cast bullets ? I was going to go for the 147 grainers. I have never shoot any lead before, just worried about leading and feeding problems.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I loaded up 500 rds of their 125gr 9mm a couple of weeks ago. A little harder to load than platted, but the 200 or so I have shot have worked fine.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    I shot the 147's all year last year. They were mild USPSA loads, but the fed perfectly and no leading in my XDM.

I'm going to shoot a different gun this year, and I still have a bunch of the 147's. Let me know if you'd like to buy them.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I shot the 147's all year last year. They were mild USPSA loads, but the fed perfectly and no leading in my XDM.

I'm going to shoot a different gun this year, and I still have a bunch of the 147's. Let me know if you'd like to buy them.

If Tbone decides he does not want them let me know how many you have and what you want for them. Thanks

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I loaded a 1000 of the 9mm 125gr and haven't had any problems. I usually field strip and clean my gun after each range session - no leading that I've seen as of yet (about 600 rounds shot). I picked up the IBC bullets from Andrew @ Profire.

TBone3006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Lafayette
    Wow! Thanks to everyone for your reply's, I recently bought my first semi-auto 9mm (S&W Shield). I have reloaded for wheelguns but not for any semi autos. I was also a little worried about any feeding issues with the 147 grainers, but it sounds like that wont be a problem. Thanks for the offer on the bullets Indygunguy but I wiil have to pass at this time.

Top Bottom