Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

:noway::noway:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The only FM radio I listen to with any regularity is Exitos 94.3 to practice my Spanish listening skills. If I want to hear music I listen to Amazon Unlimited streaming. Ridiculous amount of commercials on FM radio now, and wading through them to hear the same few songs over and over is not worth it to me. Streaming allows so much more variety and zero commercials, well worth the cost to me.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The only FM radio I listen to with any regularity is Exitos 94.3 to practice my Spanish listening skills. If I want to hear music I listen to Amazon Unlimited streaming. Ridiculous amount of commercials on FM radio now, and wading through them to hear the same few songs over and over is not worth it to me. Streaming allows so much more variety and zero commercials, well worth the cost to me.
    We refer to Q95 as the AC/DC station. Turn it on at any random it isn't B&T and it's likely AC/DC

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This just sounds like more woke garbage. Like radio actually needed something else to ensure it’s demise. Radio screwed itself, and anybody willing to invest in it, apparently aren’t very bright.

Let the urbanites waste their money, it isn’t like they were gonna use it for anything worthwhile anyway.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm guessing the conservative talk shows will be replaced by "urban issues" talk and rap and hip-hop music. Any time something is prefaced with "urban" it usually goes to ****.
    Even my favorite "gentleman's club" from my midlife crisis (Classy Chassy) has changed to "Onyx" (an "urban" club). Since then, there have been multiple shootings at the club. That never happened when it was the Classy Chassy. But catering to the "urban" clientele brings violence and ruin to everything it touches.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    That’s what I assumed. I guess it’s back to 93.9 full time…
    I started using Amazon music a couple years ago and haven’t looked back, no comparison to radio. I’ve driven from here to Florida and kept my Amazon playlist on the entire way, no BS commercials and never heard the same song twice.

And they have tons of podcasts, too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I started using Amazon music a couple years ago and haven’t looked back, no comparison to radio. I’ve driven from here to Florida and kept my Amazon playlist on the entire way, no BS commercials and never heard the same song twice.

I would have no idea how to do that. If it involves using my cell phone, I'm out. :lmfao: I've flipped through the channels on my car radio and none of them said "Amazon".

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

i tried Amazon music, I wasn’t overly impressed. Regardless I can’t use my phone in my work truck, it’s got an old Kenworth brand CD player head unit, no frills except more bass than the speakers can handle!

Top Bottom