• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I'm not going anywhere near downtown tonight. I'll watch from a safe distance and listen on my scanner. Anybody got any good links to any live WebCams that might show any of the action? Or maybe there will be people streaming live on Facebook.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not going anywhere near downtown tonight. I'll watch from a safe distance and listen on my scanner. Anybody got any good links to any live WebCams that might show any of the action? Or maybe there will be people streaming live on [STRIKE]Facebook[/STRIKE] Twitter/Periscope/YouTube.

Ditto :popcorn:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    First, my prayers for all law enforcers that this remains a peaceful act of stupidity.

Second, let them know that so far Trump as not said anything about turning off their obama-phones after he officially takes office.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    So a friend and I are going as inactivists. I'm open to suggestions for slogans for our signs. So far I'm going with "I see merits to both sides of this argument" and he's going with "I'm ambivalent on this issue" but if you guys come up with something better, we'll use it.

No autographs please!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My wife is watching the live stream on Fox 59. Someone has a sign that says "I am ambivalent". BBI?? Is that you??

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Somebody is holding a sign that says, "Make America smart again". Didn't the FBI Director state that the Hildebeast was "too unsophisticated to understand the importance of safeguarding classified information"? I think the electorate did make the smart choice.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Wow this event really opened my eyes. I had no idea we lived in such a horrible, oppressive country. Why in the world didn't they fix this over the last eight years?

Top Bottom