• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I realize this is very late notice although it has been brought to our attention that MDA4GS - Indy Chapter has a rally scheduled downtown this coming Thursday 3/28/13 at the State House. Here is what they have posted

Please join us this Thursday, March 28 for a Mayors Against Illegal Guns National Day of Action rally. The event begins at 11am on the east steps of the Statehouse (facing Capitol Avenue) in downtown Indianapolis. Moms Demand Action founder, Shannon Watts, is among those scheduled to speak.
    Again, I realize this is short notice but we would like to get as many folks downtown as possible. 10:30 am is meet time
    http://www.facebook.com/IndianaMomsAgainstGunControl

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Can't Rep you Mrs.Gungho ... but I can add - the MDA event was only listed an hour or so prior to you guys hearing about it. ... ( I mean their event on their website(s) )

sgt.porter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Deleware County
    Darn, Shannon Watts is speaking and I'll have to be at work. I think America is getting tired of Shannon Watts, and I'm tired IN getting mentioned every time the media mentions her 1 million moms for gun control.
    Keep outnumbering them and eventually they'll go away.
    Good job ladies. Get the men involved too!

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    damn, wish I could make it to this one! Short notice and work aren't a big problem for me, but I have to cover for my wife... she's having dental work done on Thursday morning. :(

I'll do what I can to spread the word.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I may be able to get a few people to go, but one thing that concerns me is that it's clear you're not a part of their group. The cameras, unless it's blatantly obvious, aren't going to know if you are there for or against them.

I'm not female, but this came up on my list of new posts and just wanted to chime in. I may or may not make an appearance if only to show not everybody agrees with them.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I may be able to get a few people to go, but one thing that concerns me is that it's clear you're not a part of their group. The cameras, unless it's blatantly obvious, aren't going to know if you are there for or against them.

I'm not female, but this came up on my list of new posts and just wanted to chime in. I may or may not make an appearance if only to show not everybody agrees with them.
    they will be meeting on the East side of the building. IMAGC will be meeting on the South side. Signs are encouraged to help and open carry is strongly encouraged. We know they won't be carrying guns

Just a reminder for those attending, The lawn is off limits to those carrying. Do not step onto the Capitol lawn or sidewalks. The sidewalk surrounding the capital building is fine with the exception of the West side of the building

sgt.porter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Deleware County
    MDA/MAIG has announced they plan a rally at the courthouse in Terre Haute tomorrow as well. 10:30
    They claim this will be the biggest nationwide gun control rally in history (lol)
    If you are avaliable, go stand up for our rights.

Or infiltrate them and get some amusing signs on the news. Just saying.

Top Bottom