• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    WAVE

I'm really ready to begin euthanizing all of the little bastard children who run around Louisville and think they're big badasses,and castrating the ones who find this funny.

I have absolutely zero ties to the area but I'm sick of hearing about the bull**** that these wannabes are doing because they think they're "thugs" when,in reality,they're nothing but little punk degenerate pieces of excrement.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I agree with you. These little bastards need to be taken out behind the woodshed. I don't understand how or why this is "cool."

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    That movie sucks. Those people suck. I believe this is just an empty threat to scare people. But what better reason would you need to start carrying a firearm and get some training? Maybe some sheep will pull their head out of the sand and start learning how to protect themselves. Wishful thinking? Maybe. We'll see.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I live in downtown Louisville. I wish the news wouldn't talk this up. This is insane. I wonder if these are the same middle school kids that assaulted all those people on the walking bridge? If so, they are going to get what's coming. But as soon as an "unarmed" child is killed because of this, there will the same riots that are going on in Ferguson.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I agree with you. These little bastards need to be taken out behind the woodshed. I don't understand how or why this is "cool."

I see you are new to INGO. Welcome. In the future keep your eyes open to how many black flags and other anarchy symbols inhabit INGO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOe9PJrbo0s

As Professor Reynolds says, we should really sell the little bastards into slavery as restitution for their crimes.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Listening to the scanner now couple reports of guys with guns running around and a kidnapping threat. The police dont sound amused by this prank.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    It's a shame Louisville is so "progressive", the rest of Kentucky, aside from Fayette Co. Gets it. This **** wouldn't fly for a second outside of west Louisville or parts of Lexington.

Top Bottom