Notchback w/ CHP crate
    19146-mustang-5-0-coupe4.jpg

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    1979 Ford F-350 4x4 super crew cab. D60 front and d70 rear axles, with selectable lockers. NP205 transfer case. Either a 460 stroker bored over to 521, or a cummins 6 valve diesel turned up some.

It'd look something like this, but with a super crew cab:
    DSC00679.jpg

Thumper

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    South Indy
    I would have to pick from these, a HEMI, anything, (old school), A
    Super Bird, or Daytona Charger !!!!!
    Now more practical, a HUMMER, or Bronco, or something 4 wheel drive,
    for Bug Out....
    My dream car has always been a 1969 charger daytona or a 1970 superbird.

RomanDad

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Orange County CA
    Looks like there are a few Lamborghini fans here?

Im a moderator at Lambo-power.com We're the largest Lamborghini owner/enthusiast discussion forum on the internet. We have quite a few members from the midwest, and its a pretty fun forum... Id encourage all of you to stop by and say HI. Tell them Roman sent you and they'll roll out the red carpet.

I collect cars. Right now I have:

1988.5 Lamborghini Countach
    1990 BMW M3 (e30)
    2004 Mercedes Benz ML500
    2005 Mercedes Benz S500 Lorinser.

I think the next on the wish list is a 1950's Corvette Convertible.... And my wife wants a 1960's Mercedes 280 SE.

006-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

019_16.jpg

Take my word for it..... "Life is too short to drive a Ferrari." (Particularly THAT Ferrari.)

Last edited:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    m5's is where the fun is at. love people (esp on 31) that think there little fart canned honda or neon (the ones that have spray paint and led lights all over the place...) can beat it cause its a 4 door car... love it every time!

RomanDad

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Orange County CA
    m5's is where the fun is at. love people (esp on 31) that think there little fart canned honda or neon (the ones that have spray paint and led lights all over the place...) can beat it cause its a 4 door car... love it every time!
    Yeah.... It doesnt matter if youre in a 4 door or a super car.... the douchebags in the Hondas think they can take everybody.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Yeah.... It doesnt matter if youre in a 4 door or a super car.... the douchebags in the Hondas think they can take everybody.

I had one once want to run me in my last built BBC car..... my car was so loud that I could not hear their car, just saw there car going back and forth......... I laughed pretty hard...... at them. I think they just wanted to see me go fast.....

I read a post on one guy wanting to get a Civic Si as a beater then realized that every ricer would be wanting to race him.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Sport Car: Lotus elise
    Sunday to church car:1970 caddy coupe
    Rally car: Volkswagen R32 ( most likely my bug out car)
    pick-up 2 wheel drive chevy duramax 3500.
    pickup 4 wheel drive chevy durama 1500

I would also need a chevy cargo van and while were at it either a custom 1970's custom van or a volkswagon hippy van.

If i had these I would also need an 8 car garage.

RomanDad

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Orange County CA
    I had one once want to run me in my last built BBC car..... my car was so loud that I could not hear their car, just saw there car going back and forth......... I laughed pretty hard...... at them. I think they just wanted to see me go fast.....

I read a post on one guy wanting to get a Civic Si as a beater then realized that every ricer would be wanting to race him.

If you want to bust a gut, this is a classic from 4 years ago.... Its from the newest ricers- The PRIUS OWNERS who who have deluded themselves into thinking they are driving a LeMans GT.

Anyway... We found out about it when somebody said they beat a VIPER in their Prius.... And then went on to defend it to say that their "0-10 times was faster than an Enzo." The verbal gymnastics they go through (it was "uphill", Then it was "in the snow", later "around a curb", "he had the palsy", etc etc etc,) to justify the original claim was pretty funny... We show up around page 11, and the hilarity commences.

Hybrid Racing stories - PriusChat Forums

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    If you want to bust a gut, this is a classic from 4 years ago.... Its from the newest ricers- The PRIUS OWNERS who who have deluded themselves into thinking they are driving a LeMans GT.

Anyway... We found out about it when somebody said they beat a VIPER in their Prius.... And then went on to defend it to say that their "0-10 times was faster than an Enzo." The verbal gymnastics they go through (it was "uphill", Then it was "in the snow", later "around a curb", "he had the palsy", etc etc etc,) to justify the original claim was pretty funny... We show up around page 11, and the hilarity commences.

Hybrid Racing stories - PriusChat Forums

I have driven a Prius a few times..... even with "mods" they are still slow and ghey..... great as a daily driver that is about it.

It makes like 98HP and guys are even turboing these things...... they are just racing with the gas motor Im sure.

There is a Kia forum and guys are doing cam swaps and stuff and going nuts when the dyno over 100hp to the wheels.......

I really pay no attention to the little fish these day's....

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    "did you post a 0-10 mph number, even? oh let's have a look... that would be a no.
    i bet he as a car reviewer has driven an enzo more often than you have, buddy.[/b] I wouldn't count on that...."

This thread has been linked to the premiere exotic car website in the world, and we are having a hell of laugh at this nonsense....

Newsflash... Im guessing "You guys are nuts" owns a Lamborghini??? As do I.... And we have several members who own and drive Enzos quite regularly.

O-10MPH??? There would be no way for us to know... Our speedometers dont REGISTER THAT LOW.... And Thats not a JOKE... If we let the CLUTCH all the way OUT in first gear (without giving it any gas) we go FASTER than 10 MPH... Youre talking to people who own cars that go over 60 MPH in the time it takes you to get to that magical 10MPH mark (which I have NEVER seen referenced in ANY car review ANYWHERE, EVER!)... Some of our cars can go Zero to 100 and back to zero in the time it would take your cars to get up to 60 MPH.

As far as the Viper race- Thats freakin' classic!!!

A Viper with half the ignition wires removed, with a blind paraplegic at the wheel will blow the coffee out of your cupholders....

You love your cars.... Awesome... So do we... But Seriously... If you really think you can outperform ANYTHING else on the road, you really should get your cars exhaust system checked, because youre delusional from carbon monoxide poisoning....

captain-picard-full-of-win.jpg

RomanDad

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Orange County CA
    "did you post a 0-10 mph number, even? oh let's have a look... that would be a no.
    i bet he as a car reviewer has driven an enzo more often than you have, buddy.[/b] I wouldn't count on that...."

This thread has been linked to the premiere exotic car website in the world, and we are having a hell of laugh at this nonsense....

Newsflash... Im guessing "You guys are nuts" owns a Lamborghini??? As do I.... And we have several members who own and drive Enzos quite regularly.

O-10MPH??? There would be no way for us to know... Our speedometers dont REGISTER THAT LOW.... And Thats not a JOKE... If we let the CLUTCH all the way OUT in first gear (without giving it any gas) we go FASTER than 10 MPH... Youre talking to people who own cars that go over 60 MPH in the time it takes you to get to that magical 10MPH mark (which I have NEVER seen referenced in ANY car review ANYWHERE, EVER!)... Some of our cars can go Zero to 100 and back to zero in the time it would take your cars to get up to 60 MPH.

As far as the Viper race- Thats freakin' classic!!!

A Viper with half the ignition wires removed, with a blind paraplegic at the wheel will blow the coffee out of your cupholders....

You love your cars.... Awesome... So do we... But Seriously... If you really think you can outperform ANYTHING else on the road, you really should get your cars exhaust system checked, because youre delusional from carbon monoxide poisoning....

captain-picard-full-of-win.jpg
    :D

I was on top of my game that day.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Gotta go with the latest, baddest Mustang currently offered. Saleen, Shelby, what ever they are calling it. AC, PS, PW, factory warranty, probable 12 second car, yet idles in traffic and while not cushy it could easily go cross country without rattling your fillings loose or be worried about finding good enough gas for it in Podunk New Mexico!

For something completely useless for anything but destroying tires and leaving a smile on your face I offer up the Superformance Cobra!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...a=X&ei=yh5TTJywBoPlnAeD9OGoAw&ved=0CDwQ9QEwBw

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    This would be it for me. Closest I ever came was a '67 Tempest convertible, red with red interior. Had to sell it years ago.

1367-1967-pontiac-gto-convertibel-1.jpg

2312853010010957762xjMSZo_ph.jpg

Last edited:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Looks like there are a few Lamborghini fans here?

Im a moderator at Lambo-power.com We're the largest Lamborghini owner/enthusiast discussion forum on the internet. We have quite a few members from the midwest, and its a pretty fun forum... Id encourage all of you to stop by and say HI. Tell them Roman sent you and they'll roll out the red carpet.

I collect cars. Right now I have:

1988.5 Lamborghini Countach
    1990 BMW M3 (e30)
    2004 Mercedes Benz ML500
    2005 Mercedes Benz S500 Lorinser.

I think the next on the wish list is a 1950's Corvette Convertible.... And my wife wants a 1960's Mercedes 280 SE.

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

Take my word for it..... "Life is too short to drive a Ferrari." (Particularly THAT Ferrari.)

I always heard that the countach handled like crap, can you confirm?

RomanDad

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Orange County CA
    I always heard that the countach handled like crap, can you confirm?

At low speeds (like a PARKING LOT) its like driving an aircraft carrier. Sharp slow turns are not its thing... A three point turn on a narrow road takes a weekend and a flatbed truck.

Once its in freeway or open road type conditions, its incredible.... It does however take a LONG TIME to learn how to drive.

Its HOT, CRAMPED, You can barely SEE out of it, The clutch is like trying to flatten a can of vegetables, the steering is exhausting....

And the minute you get out you cant wait to do it again.

Top Bottom