If someone leaves a "stain" in the workplace toilet....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    LOL. I don't want to hear it... I just moved from the research building of my company to the actual mental health/drug addiction clinic to be closer to the clients that I interview for the research... Talk about destroyed toilets. Sadly, they even get cleaned once a day and they are still that bad!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The problem is you walk in, see it, do your best power washer impersonation, and leave. The next person comes in and assumes it was you :xmad:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Having worked in a gas station in Gary, The men's room had grease and cigerette butts. The womens was a disaster because so many "hover" and miss, and some seemed to want to punish us because they were menstrating.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    At my workplace se had someone who evidently couldn't make it to the toilet on time. Looked as though they were done crapping by the time their pants were down. All over the wall, toilet, floor, straight up taco bell style blowout. You guessed it, just left it. We never did find out who it was.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    And we sometimes wonder how these people live at home....end of story.

Exactly...

At my workplace se had someone who evidently couldn't make it to the toilet on time. Looked as though they were done crapping by the time their pants were down. All over the wall, toilet, floor, straight up taco bell style blowout. You guessed it, just left it. We never did find out who it was.
    :puke:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Having worked in a gas station in Gary, The men's room had grease and cigerette butts. The womens was a disaster because so many "hover" and miss, and some seemed to want to punish us because they were menstrating.

I worked in Gary for 30 years and had to use those restrooms on a daily basis. :puke:

In all fairness, it's not just Gary. But there do seem to be cultural differences regarding hovering.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The time I got to go to China, in some places, they have those hole-in-the-floor type toilets where everybody hovers. I'm not sure of the proper technique...but I'm pretty sure my knees would have hated me for it. :laugh:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom