• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Who's going?

Looks like some fun stages as always. I would say I am going to read up on them but we all know I just look at the pictures.

I need to practice a few reloads with retention... that one always gets me...

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    nobody???

Great match today. Very challenging. Lots of variety. Well dont all those who helped put this on.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    We shot at Red Brush today had 10 great fun stages 194 rounds fired, free T-shirts $15 entry. Maybe next year they won't have the IN. state shoot on the same weekend as our shoot. They missed some former state champs there and lots of guys from other states.

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Since I missed the Saturday shoot and awards ceremony, I want them to post the scores soon from the match.

snojet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Carmel
    I was there and WoW!!! The match was very well done. The whole staff performed to a high degree of professionalism!
    I didn't hear a negative comment from anyone. Everyone seemed to have a good time.
    Massad Ayoob was there and was very personable with all those that he spoke with. Was very impressed with his demeanor and of course with his shooting.
    There was a person from the "Rudy Project" (Can't remember his name, sorry), what a nice guy and of course he did very well.
    ACC rocks!!!

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    The 2010 Indiana State Match is in the bag, and congratulations to all the winners. Here's a link to the full match scores and results. It was a great match put on by the guys at Atlanta Conservation Club, with a real solid mix of speed shoots and complex stages full of reactive targets and no-shoots. Speaking of no-shoots, I'm proud to say that for the first time at a major IDPA match, I shot exactly ZERO no-shoots. Too bad I still managed to finish 2nd in ESR, and once again take home the ESR-Expert plaque as my consolation prize. C'est la vie. Here are the winners:

CDP: Kirk Crego-Expert 179.36
    ESP: Chad Marthy-Master 176.56
    SSP: Jason Parks-Master 166.34
    ESR: Pete White-Expert 223.10
    SSR: Randy Ciesiolka-Expert 246.96

I'm a little sad though about this match - not because it wasn't a good match, it was a great match. Rather it's because that this is the last IDPA match I'll be shooting with a wheelgun for a while, and I've gotten quite fond of my 625. Again though, this was a great match! Everyone that worked it and shot it seemed to have a good time, and we even had a gun world celebrity in the form of Mas Ayoob shoot the match!

Top Bottom