I went on vacation and ended up buying a cabin.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    And now we have decided to check out and sell our house and move into the cabin.

The view out the back window is a little better than the one in Brownsburg..

FSCN4098.jpg

DSCN4136.jpg

DSCN4115.jpg

DSCN4119.jpg

DSCN4110.jpg

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008

If you dont mind a 10+ hour drive I'll buy the booze

Wolves just roam around in the back yard?

Not just wolves, Beowulfs..

yep I have officially broke the 10th Commandment.......might I ask where this might be?

Upstate NY,:rolleyes: I'm not crazy about living amongst the liberal anti idiots, although for the most part the north is pretty red.. Maybe I can make a difference if they allow me to survive...

140" average snowfall, if it's gonna be cold it might as well snow..:laugh:

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Haha, is that the name of your GSD?

His name is Baron, 1 yo Sunday. (sorta, I think) Got him from DepTaylor here on INGO last Nov.. Unbelievably smart, strong and good natured, awesome bloodline for sure.. He was running around with this branch in his mouth, prancing around like it was a twig,, he's a stud..

DSCN4094.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    His name is Baron, 1 yo Sunday. (sorta, I think) Got him from DepTaylor here on INGO last Nov.. Unbelievably smart, strong and good natured, awesome bloodline for sure.. He was running around with this branch in his mouth, prancing around like it was a twig,, he's a stud..

DSCN4094.jpg

He's a big boy for 1 year...What's he tipping the scales at?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I haven't had him near a scale for awhile.. I couldn't even guess at this point.. But now you've got me thinking, I'll try and get him on the scale in the am..

I've got a big ol' boy that just turned 9 months and is less than 80 lbs(I'd say 77 give or take a lb or two) and Baron looks quite a bit bigger.

Pretty dog BTW...I have never been a fan of sable GSDs, but Baron sports it great.:yesway:

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Pretty dog BTW...I have never been a fan of sable GSDs, but Baron sports it great.:yesway:

Thanks BJ, he's really an incredible dog.. Very much the protector of our pack and one hell of a snuggler.

He was having fun the other night chasing bottle rockets and other assorted explosives.. Nothing fazed him, no matter how close or how loud...
    He really reads our emotions perfectly.. If the wife is stressed or surprised he is at attention by her side looking for the next cue.. Last week one of our new neighbors walked into the cabin w/o knocking and Baron went B.S. and then immediately stopped on command,, And now the neighbor guy knows that even when he is over as a guest he has to play by our rules..

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Thanks BJ, he's really an incredible dog.. Very much the protector of our pack and one hell of a snuggler.

He was having fun the other night chasing bottle rockets and other assorted explosives.. Nothing fazed him, no matter how close or how loud...
    He really reads our emotions perfectly.. If the wife is stressed or surprised he is at attention by her side looking for the next cue.. Last week one of our new neighbors walked into the cabin w/o knocking and Baron went B.S. and then immediately stopped on command,, And now the neighbor guy knows that even when he is over as a guest he has to play by our rules..

Yeah, my pup doesn't take too kindly to strangers either...If it's one of my friends or family, they can walk right in and he's super excited to see them(it's usually tug-of-war thirty when they drop by), but if it's someone he isn't familiar with, his hair stands up and he's ready for go time...A simple "easy Leo" and he's back to normal(and probably looking for his rope:D)

He friggin' LOVES kids, especially if they have a tennis ball...They all get a kick out of it after he brings the ball back and they say "release" he drops it at their feet. "Uncle Ben(what most of my best friend's kids call me), Leo knows English!" they say.:):

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Very nice place. Something what im looking forward to when im retired from Uncle Sam's Army.

Top Bottom