I want to build a 10/22 Clone - Suggestions?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    If your on a budget buy the brownells brn22 I had to file just a little off the receiver to get a tandemkross bolt to drop in other than that my only complaint is that I wish I would have bought the flat top instead of the rail.

If you got money burning a hole in your pocket look at the tac sol x ring, that has the smoothest action I’ve ever felt! If they weren’t over 400 I might consider one myself! Not one reason they’re so exis because they come with a bolt!

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    I have my take off barrel from my 10/22 build. That P90 might be fun since I already have one component. Just need to find a receiver group...
    I know just what you mean. I find myself doing that with ARs and glocks. “Well I’ve got half the components of another gun….” That’s a good bargaining chip with the wife.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I cheated and got a Magnum Research MLR22ATUT and put a BX-Trigger in it. Right at $1k invested, including Leupold Ultralight Rimfire scope (with CDS calibrated for CCI SV ammo at STP at 750’ elevation) and Warne rings, feather light and WAY better than I’ll ever be able to shoot it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom