• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Health care professionals who began participating in the program in 2011 or 2012 can receive up to $44,000 for using EHRs for Medicare and $63,750 for Medicaid over 5 and 6 years, respectively.
    Though the program is “totally voluntary,” eligible professionals who are not using EHRs by 2015 will see a 1 percent reduction in their Medicare and Medicaid fees each year.
    Jacobs says the government’s “pay for conformance” culture in health care is “telling doctors what they have to do and how they have to do it in order to receive government reimbursement.”
    The “meaningful use” program already requires doctors and hospitals to report the demographics of a patient and if he smokes to qualify for its first step. The second stage, planned for 2014, will require recording a patient’s family health history.
    The National Academy of Sciences will make recommendations for adding social and behavioral data for stage three, which will be unveiled in 2016.

Right there is your NATIONAL DATABASE ON EVERY INDIVIDUAL IN THE COUNTRY. They already have the medical community inquiring as to gun ownership of their patients. Now we are talking about "Social Behavior" and more to come. WAKE UP AMERICA. BIG BROTHER IS HERE AND HE WANTS YOU. WAKEUP!!!! :facepalm:

There is no earthly reason (need) for all of this stuff to be in an individual's medical history, unless it is to be used for more than just medical purposes. NONE.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I didn't see a clear definition (but it is very early) as to what is "social and behavioral" in the article. Is there something other than the OP's "...homosexual community and pro drug community..." that would/could be reported? Is the .gov wanting to find out everyone's personal peccadillo to see if they are "insurable"?

I'm almost 67, and some of the things I see, read or hear, about what is happening to the United States, is getting more and more scary every day. So far, I haven't been asked any 'personal, non-medical' questions by any of the medicos I see for treatment. If one ever does ask about guns, I'll say, "Sure! I have several AIR guns I use for target practice at home." (If you remember, I lost all my 'real' guns in an unfortunate ice-fishing incident last winter!)

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    You'd have to be very uninformed to not see where this is heading. To not see there is a plan, you'd have to be the kind of person that believes a jet airliner can fit into a 16' hole in a building and then disappear. If by now you can't see that our liberty is being stripped away a little at a time and that the people behind this have something special in store for us, then you have not looked at the evidence. Just look at their words and what they believe. The elite believe only 500 million people should live on the earth, and these are the people that are controlling the governments. They know that a lot of citizens are figuring this out and they'll have to move faster and faster as the "sleeping giant" starts looking around. They don't see an unhappy ending for themselves so they will continue with this "one step at a time pace" until they see they're in trouble. The moment it looks like the masses are figuring this out, they'll hit the "martial law button"; until then they will take the safe route and move a little at a time, positioning themselves. They have been preparing for this for a long time. They have to be shaking in their boots thinking about the next election.

I see people checking out the evidence and changing their opinion about how secure we are in this nation. The NWO elite also see these people waking up to the truth. The government has been reading our e-mails, listening to our phone calls, and watching all the forums. They know what we're thinking and what we've been prepping for. They've built a huge facility in Utah to keep track of the data. Where do you think this is heading?

I read the Book so I know there's an unhappy ending for them.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom