• ...and so much more!
  • rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I figured out how to solve the Global Warming problem!

You know how we go to Daylight Savings Time to extend the number of hours of sunshine in a day?

Given that the sun is the primary cause of Global Warming, what if we did the REVERSE of DST? Call it Daylight Limiting Time. We roll back the clock twelve hours, decreasing the number of hours the sun can warm the planet. The temperature will drop dramatically!

If you doubt it, just look at the temperatures in regions of the globe (Fairbanks, Alaska) when they only have six or less hours of daylight during the winter. It is proven science!

I await my Nobel prize. Surprised Greta hadn’t thought of this.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I figured out how to solve the Global Warming problem!

You know how we go to Daylight Savings Time to extend the number of hours of sunshine in a day?

Given that the sun is the primary cause of Global Warming, what if we did the REVERSE of DST? Call it Daylight Limiting Time. We roll back the clock twelve hours, decreasing the number of hours the sun can warm the planet. The temperature will drop dramatically!

If you doubt it, just look at the temperatures in regions of the globe (Fairbanks, Alaska) when they only have six or less hours of daylight during the winter. It is proven science!

I await my Nobel prize. Surprised Greta hadn’t thought of this.

Genius!!! Super Genius!!

Wait.....does ACME make a kit to do that?

Top Bottom