• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    Seems we have about 300 that are publicly against Indiana adopting a bill similar to AZ. immigration bill. :xmad:

I say we organise a rally in support and show everyone what the legal, law abiding, intelligent, tax paying citizens of this state are in support of such a bill. This is a serious statement I will volunteer my time in rallying people locally that are not on this forum. I can make and distribute flyers for advertisement. I will also contact the appropriate authorities of Indianapolis and the news for coverage. Can we get a mod to make it a INGO approved event? (OC not required but not discouraged) What say you?

The rally was organised by several groups that oppose efforts in Indiana to adopt a hard-line immigration law similar to the one recently approved in Arizona."Arizona's racial profiling law has no place in our nation," said Chrystal Ratcliffe, president of the Indianapolis chapter of the NAACP. "We are not going to be part of anything so demeaning to people of color."
    The full story is here...
    IndyStar.com | Marion County, Indiana, breaking news, photos, things to do | The Indianapolis Star

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    :tumbleweed:

Is this a bad idea? Are we just a bunch of keyboard commandos? I know full well most of us here are in support of this bill by reading comments. I think it's past time for action. It will be fun to meet up anyway so we kill two birds with one stone.

I say the 12th day of June that gives us 2 weeks to plan and organise.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    im in 4 shure, but i cant do it on the 12th sorry

I just grabbed that date out of thin air, nothing special about it. If we can get enough interested who are serious then maybe we could do a poll to see what the best date would be for the most attendance? :dunno: I would have made this a poll but I just now thought of it.

Top Bottom