I need help.. I keep buying Beretta pistols..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    While I was at the gun counter at the Cabelas, i did find an exception of sorts to the ship Gun Library guns in your want for free.
    The Alaska Cabelas will NOT ship to the lower 48 for free. Which i guess is forgivable, as it costs a small fortune to do shipping for anything to and from there.

Also I guess Beretta just discontinued all PX4 Storm production at Galattin TN. Which I think was just the PX4 Subcompact. And to be fair that wasn't really a PX4 anyway, more an updated 9000S (did not use the rotating barrel system)

Last edited:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Anybody seen any good deals on a PX4 in .45 lately? I've got this load development project I've been toying with in the back of my head for a woods carry gun, and the PX4 would be the perfect candidate to deliver it.

Also, it's not technically a new gun, but I just came into a bunch of .380 ammo earlier this week, so I ordered a .380 barrel and a couple of mags for my Model 81BB, as they're interchangeable. That one will be getting some range time soon.

$449 with 2 mags and the box

Colt357Trooper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2020
    Royal oal
    I have always wanted a Beretta 92 since I was a little kid I’m 48 now. I bought a 92 in 9mm and it is a blast to shoot, I have it about 18 yrs now. I recently picked up on a trade basically the same gun but it is the 2 tone equinox with crimson grips,
    My other 2 are a cowboy gun 6 inch stainless. And I have always had Beretta shot guns from my dad teaching me how to shoot. My prize beretta is a over under, 12 gauge that was one of the a few imported to the us. If you ever get a chance to go to the factory in Italy it is amazing. I’m all Italian from Bklyn, I live in Michigan now. It’s sad my birth state I wouldn’t live in again ever. They have a ridiculous political agenda and are a anti second amendment state. But being Italian, from bklyn we have family in Italy.
    They have such amazing items and the factory floor looks like a surgical room. So clean it is amazing. I have a semi I use for hunting, I was able to a barrel for it , that was really inexpensive and something harder to find here in the US, I wish I could of brought my beratta’s with me. They have trigger jobs we can get done here, they do custom work. And it’s nice when your treated so good and they know your from the states. They help the farmers in Italy and give shotguns to people. If you want a good read there’s a book about the factory’s starting and how the mafia there tried to strong on them. Stopping construction, So they hired from other countries, Who ever controls the trash in Italy controls everything. They never caved in.
    Hope everyone had a beautiful summer, excuse the bad typing , I passed 2 stones and they had to break up another so I’m in the hospital bored to death.
    Ps. Don’t get stones if you can avoid it.
    I now know what pain is lol
    God Bless you and our country we need his help now more then ever.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Sweet. I so want a suppressor. But I really don't like the NFA rigamarole.

Totally agree, would like the hearing protectors but don't like the unconstitutional infringement.

Yeah it's what has kept me from buying another after the first one feeling like a headache. I also hated the wait time, I got mine in 2013 and it was a little over 9 months. I really wish under bruen the sbr and suppressor portion of the nfa was tossed. I wish all of it was gone but I wanna be somewhat realistic on wishful hoping.

Top Bottom