• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seadoodr.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    martinsville
    I never really cared for the grip on glocks either. I had a chance to buy a nice g21sf at a good price and it has become one of my favorite pistols. Put an extended slide release and 3.5 lbs connector in it and the more I shoot it the better I like it. Would really like to try out a gen 4 as well.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    what is it about the 19 that gets people on the glock wagon? I was pretty sure i'd never buy a glock because the angle felt weird to me but as I searched for a new carry gun yesterday I found myself holding a glock 19 and the longer I held it the more that whole angle thing seemed to fix itself. And guess what followed me home today!

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    I will be honest and admit that I skipped most of the thread but anyone who is willing to buy a gun based on name alone instead of comparing comfort and reputation needs to get in touch with me about some land I have for sale out in the Gulf of mexico, it has oil all over it and I will give you an amazing price on it!!!

Now that that is out of the way, go CrossBreed they are some of the best holsters ever IMO.

Last edited:

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    what is it about the 19 that gets people on the glock wagon? I was pretty sure i'd never buy a glock because the angle felt weird to me but as I searched for a new carry gun yesterday I found myself holding a glock 19 and the longer I held it the more that whole angle thing seemed to fix itself. And guess what followed me home today!
    That's sorta how it happened with me. It just felt comfortable and "right" in my hands. I been eyeballing the G17`s lately also. Somebody help me, I need help. :)

msk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    I really like my G23 just feels good. I run mine with Talon grip tape and Crossbreed Supertuck.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

I expect that the cost of SD ammo, in comparison to other types; the intermediate size, which appears to be a good compromise between full-size and sub-compact for EDC; and the cost and reputation for reliability combine to be persuasive for most people. The G19 was the first Glock I owned and I liked it quite a bit (although I soon switched it for a G27 - which was my EDC for many years). Had I known then what I know today, I probably would have kept the G19 and stayed with 9mm.

Top Bottom