• ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Thank you all for the kind words.

Just want to send a special thanks to University of Illinois vet school, Top notch in our books.

They took Tank for a week a year ago, pumped 3 liters of fluid from her chest cavity and gave her excellent care. We capped her care at 2K, they never could find a for certain cause except the fluid was from her lymph nodes.

Put her on a low fat diet, she lost weight over the summer and was her old self but had to regularly be drained. Hindsight, every time seemed to cost her a little till last week when she just didn’t respond.

With cold weather coming next week, would have been brutal on her lungs not to mention I really didn’t want to loose her on Christmas weekend.
    I’ve been around my share of dogs put down but have never seen one go that fast, she never even twitched, I doubt she would have lasted, especially through Christmas .

She has a beautiful spot and is plenty deep, gets to stay on the farm forever.
    Sorry man! It is never easy. They tug at our shoestrings as pups and our heartstrings as we grow old. Loved my old dogs.....I have about 20 buried in my back yard. I wont ever sell my home because of them.

Top Bottom