I hope I never have to pull this out and use it !

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Not what you're thinking .................

The newest addition to the fleet:

DSC_0100_zps6e751279.jpg

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Nice!! I bought a new 30 inch Troy Bilt self propelled a few years ago. I told everyone that me buying it was a sure fire way to guarantee we weren't going to get a lot of snow. It worked too! I think it snowed twice after I got it. :laugh:

You got a nice machine! And as I told my friends "Let's hope it was a bad investment and we don't need!!" But it good to having and not need it then need it and not have! They are kind of fun to play with lol!
    Enjoy the new toy!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I agree with you. I feel a good winter is when I don't need to use the snow blower. Last year was the worst and it seemed like it spent more time outside the garage than inside. Need to teach the wife how to use it.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Greenfield
    I have the same one. I bought it a few years ago and it runs great. The only thing ive had to replace are the skid shoes on the sides of the housing. They sheared off last season, but i found a cheap replacement on amazon for $11 for the pair. Hopefully you dont have to use it much.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I have not been a hoosier for a real long time, about 8 years. Last year was the worst snowfall I have ever seen. I was really wishing I had one of those and am really hoping this winter won't be as bad.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Last winter was the first year I didn't have a plow on my truck, and yeah it sucked BAD. This year I have built a snow plow for the quad, and got a snow blower (for free none the less)... Figure we will have no accumulation at this rate.

Top Bottom