• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SW.Ecks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    LaPorte
    That's too bad, my dad had a Ruger Redhawk 7.5" with a scope but it just sold at an auction a couple weeks ago in Pinola!

sawgunner74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    nwi
    No problems from the super redhawk ,most are accurate and last forever(way overbuilt)tons of springs, sights,grips to suit,the only problem i have with the super is that its ugly(i like my smiths).

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Dude! You are gonna love the Ruger SuperRedhawk! Most accurate handgun I have ever used. My buddy brings out his 454 and can't touch it.

Do yourself a favor though and go for the 9 1/2 inch barrel. I have killed my last 4 deer with it. I put on a 2X leapol scope. (don't do the 4X, very hard to get a good sight picture)

All were one shot kills. One at 45 yards, one at 90 yards, one at 105 yards, and the last one at 125 yards!! I love this gun.

Good luck and enjoy!! :yesway::yesway:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    You should get one, I love mine. I use it mainly for a back up deer gun. Plus you really feel POWERFULL
    Lol, I hunt in Southern IL, can't do that.

Edit: Actually, I looked this up and realized there's nothing in the rules about multiple firearms. Just sent an email to the IL - DNR to confirm.

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Am I weird, I just bought a 50 round box of .44 Mag and I don't even have the gun yet.

Definitely gonna get the 9.5 incher though, thanks for the recommendation guys.

shawnfox12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    greenfield in,
    buddy if you got it than get one and some ammo also and dont cheap it up go big or stay at home with your money safe in the bank....... **** it go and buy it but please send out pic.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    buddy if you got it than get one and some ammo also and dont cheap it up go big or stay at home with your money safe in the bank....... **** it go and buy it but please send out pic.

:): Calm down, payday is Thursday, I gotta wait.

buy it worse comes to worse you can sell it to me when done :D
    I did this before I got my AR and USP too, I'm definitely getting it.

Top Bottom