• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Go for it! You can always turn around at sell it if you need to, in theory at least. I always tell myself I can just sell a gun if I need to, but I've never really tried it.

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I've had my SRH 9 1/2" barrel for 15 years now and will never part with it. I have a red dot on it now and I mainly use the gun for hunting whitetails. I just wanted to say that it is a well made revolver....

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I've had my SRH 9 1/2" barrel for 15 years now and will never part with it. I have a red dot on it now and I mainly use the gun for hunting whitetails. I just wanted to say that it is a well made revolver....
    What kind of RDS? I'm gonna put some kind of optic on it. Looked at the Burris and Leupold 2x models(liked the Burris better) and a Trijicon RMR-DI.

I figure if I get the RMR and end up not liking it for the SRH, I can always get correct mount to put it on my Stag's ACOG.

n9iui

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I want to spend more money on guns. Specifically a Ruger Redhawk .44 7.5" :draw:

Anything I should know?
    You should know that the Ruger Redhawk is a VERY DANGEROUS weapon and that you should buy it and give it to me for safekeeping! ;)

Have fun with it!

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    Depends on whats important

I want to spend more money on guns. Specifically a Ruger Redhawk .44 7.5" :draw:

Anything I should know?
    If you want incredible accuracy, try to compare the super blackhawk to the super redhawk. I dont know why but the SBH is more accurate.:dunno:
    I shot the SBH for 15 years, finally upgraded to the SRH. It would not shoot the same groups. I went back to another SBH. I later tested this by trying 2 different SBH and SRHs at the indoor range. Same results

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It's in the wheelguns thread too:

_MG_1451.jpg

I think I'm gonna get the regular rubber grip with the rosewood insert, though.

Top Bottom