• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Went to my sisters house in Portage, just to visit. Figured since I'm out this way i should just take a ride over to Bass Pro Shops. Looked around for a little while and said I might as well head upstairs and look around. Went and found some Winchester 40 S&W 180 gr jhp, 50 for 22 bucks, which I didnt think was to bad at all. Then inevitabley ended up at the gun counter, played with the idea of buying one. Decided not to, as I started walking away I changed my mind. I went back to the guy at the counter pointed and said I'll take that one.

xdm004.jpg

xdm005.jpg

xdm007.jpg

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    surprised you found someone that would help you. i went in there saturday, my fiance's parents live a few minutes away from there, i had to hunt someone down to help me and he didn't even have a clue what i was asking for.....enough ranting, congrats on the new gun

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    surprised you found someone that would help you. i went in there saturday, my fiance's parents live a few minutes away from there, i had to hunt someone down to help me and he didn't even have a clue what i was asking for.....enough ranting, congrats on the new gun

I've had that problem there once before, but the other 4 times I had no problem and the guys behind the counter were pretty good and helpful. No I just cant wait to get to the range.

shawkpilot

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    We have a Bass Pro near us in Cincinnati. I find it frustrating to try and buy anything there. Either they don't have it or it's way more expensive than buying it online. I will usually just go to the store to see the product, if they have it, then buy it online and have it shipped.

That being said, I did find a great deal on a hunting tower in the Dallas store, and they were able to do a store to store transfer for free. I think the Dallas store had a little better employees though.

Top Bottom