I generally don't care for airsoft but this is pretty cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    As stated in my title, I really don't think highly of airsoft being I can buy real guns and there is no where around Muncie to play the actual airsoft sport. Heck not even paintball. *cries* But this is pretty neat.

It's a gas blow back pistol made by Marushin and is based on a Pre B CZ75B. The neat factor? Well you put bb's in faux shell casings and load them in the mag like a real gun, and each time the bb is fired the gun cycles and ejects the spent casing, and the gun's slide locks back when empty. I guess it could be considered cumbersome to some, but i don't know... I think it would be neat as an indoor training aid or something to use for plinking in the basement with targets set up.:D Makes me wish this stuff existed when I was little. All I had was a Red Ryder:ar15:

Video 1.

YouTube - Marushin Dual Maxi Cz-75 Shell Ejecting GBB - First Look

Video 2. From what this vid shows you can actually field strip it.

YouTube - RA TECH Marushin CZ 75 review

Last edited:

furbymac

Expert
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    As stated in my title, I really don't think highly of airsoft being I can buy real guns and there is no where around Muncie to play the actual airsoft sport. Heck not even paintball. *cries* But this is pretty neat
    i dunno if you were being serious about the paintball or not but there is a paintball field in anderson it is like white river paintball or something like that it is really really close to fcvcc

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    That looks JUST real enough to get some fool KILLED!

There will be some idiots that decide to "play tag", or whatever, in public, and someone will get shot.

Either by a cop, or by a concerned citizen.

This kind of thing is the reason they put orange tips on fake firearms.

I think this is a VERY bad idea! :twocents:

Delmar

Master
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I practice a lot with airsoft. I think it is cool because it makes me a better shooter! I really don't don't see the point of having to pick up spent cases to shoot airsoft though. I'll stick with my spring action.

xamsx

Sharpshooter
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    That looks JUST real enough to get some fool KILLED!

There will be some idiots that decide to "play tag", or whatever, in public, and someone will get shot.

Either by a cop, or by a concerned citizen.

This kind of thing is the reason they put orange tips on fake firearms.

I think this is a VERY bad idea! :twocents:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.. Where's the orange tip??
    Looks like the real deal and this one even throws cartridges.. Granted, it's definitely not as loud, but still.:stickpoke:

Not like some wouldn't be taken off by little morons anyways, but it's foolish of the comapny to be selling (and for consumers to be buying) these configured this way :dunno:

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Well from what I gathered, these videos came out in Japan, places over there and in the UK they don't require an orange tip, it's when they are shipped overseas i.e here, when they are applied with the orange tip as required by law. However there are a lot of dumb asses out there, that will grind off or remove the orange tip upon purchasing them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bluedragon
    As stated in my title, I really don't think highly of airsoft being I can buy real guns and there is no where around Muncie to play the actual airsoft sport. Heck not even paintball. *cries* But this is pretty neat

i dunno if you were being serious about the paintball or not but there is a paintball field in anderson it is like white river paintball or something like that it is really really close to fcvcc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the comment above, I wasn't aware of the paintball place in Anderson, and I was speaking of places specifically in Muncie, that don't have any types of paintball or airsoft fields.

I also did a little more research, as for the casings I hear they also make bio degradable ones made for one time use, and you can buy them in bulk, still i think it's pretty neat.

Top Bottom