• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Well after reading post after post about knives I have decided to start buying.

I just ordered a RAT RC-4 and a RAT IZULA from Cumberland knife works!!

I can't wait!! They are so sexy!

3e4babe1c508820681567a460a950606.jpg

74eba7a92983f8d131454d12920b021a.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Looks good.

What's all the extra gear for on the IZULA?

This site is great, I had no idea knives were such a big draw.

Like the Busse - Hundreds of $$$$$. No idea there were animals like that out there.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Looks good.

What's all the extra gear for on the IZULA?

This site is great, I had no idea knives were such a big draw.

Like the Busse - Hundreds of $$$$$. No idea there were animals like that out there.

This Site SUCKS!!! I have spent so much money on cool stuff:D:cheers::ingo:

It is the accessory pack option. From their website: Complete Izula kit includes: Ambidextrous Sheath, MOLLE lock, Paracord (for cord wrapping handle or use as a lanyard), cord lock, Snap (for snapping system on to outdoor gear), Split Ring, Fire Flint, Whistle, and Instruction Sheet. Also available as knife and sheath only (without the complete kit).

I can't wait to get these too!!

Maybe someday I will jump up to Busse but I figure Rat is a good start. Even Tyler seems to have good things to say about these. Not that he is negative, but he knows knives so for him to say something is good, well it must be.

BTW, if you care you can pick these both up form Cumberland Knife works for $176.20 shipped. not to bad for two good knives and some accessories.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    This Site SUCKS!!! I have spent so much money on cool stuff:D:cheers::ingo:

It is the accessory pack option. From their website: Complete Izula kit includes: Ambidextrous Sheath, MOLLE lock, Paracord (for cord wrapping handle or use as a lanyard), cord lock, Snap (for snapping system on to outdoor gear), Split Ring, Fire Flint, Whistle, and Instruction Sheet. Also available as knife and sheath only (without the complete kit).

I can't wait to get these too!!

Maybe someday I will jump up to Busse but I figure Rat is a good start. Even Tyler seems to have good things to say about these. Not that he is negative, but he knows knives so for him to say something is good, well it must be.

BTW, if you care you can pick these both up form Cumberland Knife works for $176.20 shipped. not to bad for two good knives and some accessories.

congratulations and thank you for the kind words, I don't claim to be an expert just a guy with too much time on his hands and exspensive taste;) now that everybody is starting to see the merit of many of the openly opinionated knife lovers views on knives(we knew you guys would come around:D) we all need to get together and USE THEM:rockwoot: seriously we need to go to hoosier national or someplace and use these for what they were made for, survival craft.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    congratulations and thank you for the kind words, I don't claim to be an expert just a guy with too much time on his hands and exspensive taste;) now that everybody is starting to see the merit of many of the openly opinionated knife lovers views on knives(we knew you guys would come around) we all need to get together and USE THEM seriously we need to go to hoosier national or someplace and use these for what they were made for, survival craft.

I think as an expert you should put on a INGO knife class, especailly a knife sharpening station. :D

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    and Cumberland ships fast too... you won't get an email or anything saying it's shipped, but he drops it in the mail fast.

I just ordered my Izula yesterday, so now we'll both have the same two RATs :D

And my RC-4 will be used this weekend, since I'm taking the boys to the woods camping Sat night. I will take some pics :D

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    and Cumberland ships fast too... you won't get an email or anything saying it's shipped, but he drops it in the mail fast.

I just ordered my Izula yesterday, so now we'll both have the same two RATs :D

And my RC-4 will be used this weekend, since I'm taking the boys to the woods camping Sat night. I will take some pics :D

In that case I am sending it back!!! J/K.

I really was looking hard at the RC-5 but as many have said they are waiting on the kydex sheath to come out for it.

I would like to get a thicker and longer knife at some point....oh well there is always next month.

I can't wait to get these!!!

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Do it!!! I got them both today.....I am in love.

All I have had a chance to cut was paper but the IZULA is nice and light, I think it will be a great neck knife/CC knife.

The RC-4 is the heaviest knife I have....It looks like it can be beaten to heck and back....you will not be disapointed.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Do it!!! I got them both today.....I am in love.

All I have had a chance to cut was paper but the IZULA is nice and light, I think it will be a great neck knife/CC knife.

The RC-4 is the heaviest knife I have....It looks like it can be beaten to heck and back....you will not be disapointed.

What he said, I have these two and LOVE THEM!

Top Bottom