• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shotgun0311

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Camby
    I went to Rual King in Greenwood on Saturday to check what safes they might have on sale. I was cruising through when my girlfriend said hey there are some behind us. When I turned around I got so excited there was a Rhino Metals Kodiak and a Warthog. The kodiak even though beautiful was to small the Warthog is a 54 gun thing of beauty. While we were looking I noticed the safe was discounted by $200.00 marked clearance and also the electronic lock was sat on top and there was no key entry to compound the issue of looking into it the wires had been shoved into the hole. We called over some associates and I borrowed an ink pen and a flashlight to dig the wires out (I was at a wedding and forgot to bring my flashlight with judge away). I got the safe opened and man it was beautiful I thought the safe was truly damaged due to the fact the key pad was on top and disconnected so I call the manager over and start to deal on a damaged safe. The safe was marked $1599.99 down to $1299.99 due to us thinking I would have to call Rhino and get a new key pad I got the safe for an even greater discount. That night I went home and looked up the safe on their website and it retails for $2399.99 holy . The next day I go to pick the safe up and we grab it come home and it took five of us to get it in the house. I snapped the keypad back on in order just to open the safe to show it off my girlfriend's dad looks at me and said where is it damaged? I told him we thought it was damaged due to the key pad being off of the front. Upon further investigation the key pad is supposed to be removable oops. Well I got an amazing safe for a great deal thinking it needed a new part. I will go into features later but all the research we've done we can't even figure out why they had ot prices at $1599.99.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So just curious, you were able to open the safe without the keypad attached and without an override key? Was it already open? If not, seems like that would be concerning, but I don't know much about electronic locks.

Top Bottom