• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Yep, just bought $180,000 worth of vapes because it was a good deal. Don't remember where they were bought, or from whom, but a good deal is a good deal.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    MORGAN COUNTY, Ind. - Ryan Ferrand said he was just minding his own business Wednesday night, driving eastbound on I-70 through Morgan County on his way back home to Brooklyn.

“I’m doing 67 in a 70. Doing nothing wrong. Got pulled over,” said the New York City man. “I pulled over. I seen the lights. I pulled over and I said, ‘Did I do something wrong?’”
    Translation: My actions while driving on an interstate highway with drug busts nearly every day led to me being pulled over.

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    And of course Mr. New York drug mule goes on TV. Bet his lawyer is really happy now too.

New York City man speaks from jail following Morgan County drug bust | Fox 59

I've never really understood why these idiots give interviews on the crimes they committed. The kid from Lebanon that killed a guy in a home invasion, the guy from Kokomo that stabbed the two older guys in the park, and now this idiot. The prosecutors must love it when the perps are that dumb.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Maybe it was the black sticky stuff I smelt then. Funny the person using it thought no one could smell it when they vapid it but it was strong as hell and unbearable. It wasn't me for the record and not a normal occurance for me when that happened. Although I personally don't care what people do on their own in private. This wasn't private

Reminds me of the couple in line in front of me 20 years ago. Apparently down REALLY holds smoke smell. I was 6' behind them (couldnt get any closer without my eyes watering) and all I could smell was weed. If I wasnt watching them talk with their hands, I'd swear they were both smoking out right there in the line.

MORGAN COUNTY, Ind. - Ryan Ferrand said he was just minding his own business Wednesday night, driving eastbound on I-70 through Morgan County on his way back home to Brooklyn.

I’m doing 67 in a 70. Doing nothing wrong. Got pulled over,” said the New York City man. “I pulled over. I seen the lights. I pulled over and I said, ‘Did I do something wrong?’”
    Translation: My actions while driving on an interstate highway with drug busts nearly every day led to me being pulled over.

Right there is what nailed him. NOBODY (except some big rigs) drives below 70 on I-70. He had a big old target on his vehicle. :):

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Reminds me of the couple in line in front of me 20 years ago. Apparently down REALLY holds smoke smell. I was 6' behind them (couldnt get any closer without my eyes watering) and all I could smell was weed. If I wasnt watching them talk with their hands, I'd swear they were both smoking out right there in the line.

Right there is what nailed him. NOBODY (except some big rigs) drives below 70 on I-70. He had a big old target on his vehicle. :):

Pretty sure pot kills olfactory glands worse than tobacco smoking because I've come across so many stoners the same way. DUDE, do you not realize I, as a mere human with a below average sense of smell, can follow your trail through a building?!

I actually did go the speed limit on an interstate this weekend in order to not arrive at other family's house hours earlier since my FIL (who drives AT MOST at the speed limit) had to turn back and switch cars. That being said, I try to avoid going any slower than the limit without a darn good reason for exactly that reason.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Pretty sure pot kills olfactory glands worse than tobacco smoking because I've come across so many stoners the same way. DUDE, do you not realize I, as a mere human with a below average sense of smell, can follow your trail through a building?!

I actually did go the speed limit on an interstate this weekend in order to not arrive at other family's house hours earlier since my FIL (who drives AT MOST at the speed limit) had to turn back and switch cars. That being said, I try to avoid going any slower than the limit without a darn good reason for exactly that reason.

You carry $1.25 million in drugs around with you??!!:faint:

Top Bottom