• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbickel

Sharpshooter
    Aug 31, 2014
    Van by the river
    I stopped by Brad's booth at the Indy 1500 and introduced myself (in person). He had an impressive selection! Dean was there with him and they offered me a complimentary sharpening/reprofile on my folder! Dean set up his Wicked Edge and went to town! Needless to say it was a very fine job.

These guys are great. I know exactly where all my edged purchases are going to go from here on out. :yesway::yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I set up a purchase with Brad a few days before the show. He came over and found me to let me know where they were set up. Had my purchase set aside and gave me the tutorial on it.
    Met the knife lady as well. Great folks.
    Oh, ZT-301. I love it.

Dean C.

Master
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Glad you like the job I did on your delica! Its a shame what was done to it in the first place but I am glad I could help you out. How do you like the edge so far??

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Dean, was that you that tried to sell me the Lionsteel? I wanted that so bad, but the Volli felt a little better in the hand, and the price was a bit more in my range. You're right, though, one day I'll probably have that Lionsteel. Couldn't be happier with my purchase, and everyone there was awesome!

Dean C.

Master
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Dean, was that you that tried to sell me the Lionsteel? I wanted that so bad, but the Volli felt a little better in the hand, and the price was a bit more in my range. You're right, though, one day I'll probably have that Lionsteel. Couldn't be happier with my purchase, and everyone there was awesome!

Yes that was me. Glad you enjoyed the experience we work really hard to make sure customers are happy.

Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    I would a thank you guys as well, I love the Ultratech that I bought at the 1500. I had never even seen an auto knife before and I appreciate the reassurance that the knife would not go off in my pocket and cut my junk off.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm going to try to meet Brad for the first time at the gun show in Lafayette on Saturday!

Should I leave the checkbook at home?

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I'm surrounded by enablers!

Somehow I think one of those Kershaw autos might find its way home with me . . .

They are going fast...I had 12 Monday, and I'm down to 5 and it's only Wednesday! Enabler statement: I can hold one for you if you would like. :):

I look forward in meeting you at the show. :rockwoot:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    They are going fast...I had 12 Monday, and I'm down to 5 and it's only Wednesday! Enabler statement: I can hold one for you if you would like. :):

I look forward in meeting you at the show. :rockwoot:

There you go, Rhino! Just remember to pay your dealer. I believe Knife Lady might shoot you.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Based on this thread I think we have enough information to bring an indictment against Brad. He's been dealing in controlled and highly addictive substances that go under street names such as "Benchmade" "Microtech" "Lionsteel" "Kershaw" as well as others. The BEA will be making an arrest soon. Dont worry, Brad. I'm sure Kirk can get you off on a technicality.

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    :p

knifey.gif

rhino

Grandmaster
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm getting nervous.

I intend to leave the fairgrounds with at least a positive balance in my bank account, but he's going to try to trick me into doing what I really want to do anyway. It's insidious!

Top Bottom