• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    I have up for sale a HP Pavilion Dv6t-3200 laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium edition and MS Office installed on it(Word, Power Point, Excel, etc). It has15.6-in full high-definition anti-glare display which puts out a great image. The laptop has a 640gb hard drive with an i3 intel processor and 4gb of memory(ram). Speakers are great, they are Altec Lansing with dolby digital audio. The color is blackcherry and over all is in great shape minus one scratch by the speaker and a few marks on the keyboard from closing the lid. There are four usb ports, 1 HDMI, 1 SD card reader, external monitor input and an ethernet port as well. Also this is a CD read/write drive, so you can burn movies or make your own.

Cash price, $275 obo. I might be open to a trade or partial trade, I love guns and ammo(9mm, .45, 5.56). Shoot me an offer and ill let you know what I think. Its a great laptop and runs flawlessly, I don't have any use for it anymore so I thought id throw it up and see what I get. This would be a great laptop for a student/home office or just a great home computer. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them. Call or text 317-712-0668 or email breas1@comast.net

Thanks,

Brad

Last edited:

breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    I'm gonna go a head and say, I did not do my research on this and priced it high. Price drop to $275 with office and windows 7 premium home.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom