• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Howell County Sheriffs Department aids Milk Board in the destruction of Morningland Dairy and then refuse to acknowledge the 2nd Amendment.

Forward to 11:10 to hear the question asked, and then watch the face of the sheriff.

[ame]http://youtu.be/MqSJKPW9-tA[/ame]

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    a shrink or an interrogator might be able to put more insight into this.. but that was a look of total fear, and one that implies its a thought he's had to contemplate before.
    now, is it fear because he knows what the backlash would be?

or fear that he had been asked to do it?

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    It's in Missouri from one of the comments...

Here are the guidelines of the Sheriff's Oath: "qualifications required for the position of Police Officer; that I will support the Constitution of the United States, the Constitution of the State of Missouri, the provisions of all laws of the State affecting Constitutional Charter cities, and the ordinances of the City". RSMo 57.100 lays out the state guidelines for the office of Sheriff. Now that I've told you all of that, tell me how Sheriff Shannon did not do his job.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    This very well could have been a just action by the court, and with a properly served warrant the Sheriff's office had no option but to see that the warrant was carried out peacefully.

Given the contentious nature of the day, and it looked to be a long day, I wouldn't criticize the Lt.'s actions much. Who knows how many pestering hypothetical questions the camera man pressed him on, this is an edited video made to look the way the pro-Morningland guy wanted it to look.

Best advice for the Lt. Would have been to keep his mouth shut & ignore the mosquito with the camera as much as possible.

Morningland Dairy Trial Coming to a Close | Food Safety News

Top Bottom