• ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47026374

Maybe.

So, for the first time in years, I caught most of 60 Minutes. (It was REALLY good - like as good as the old days, before it got really bad.)

They had an interview with this guy. Still really superficial, but said a bunch of the right things.

For our purposes, nothing on gun control. And knowing the Starbucks position on firearms, I'm not really optimistic about that part.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I sure hope we all get to take the same mandatory diversity and racial bias training the Starbucks employees were forced to sit through.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Running third party will seal the election for Hillary, I would expect her handlers to stir up as much support for a third party run with this guy as possible while staying undercover.

Staying with the democrat party he's trouble for her.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It sounds like it isn't a key factor for him, which may be good enough for me.

If Obama couldn't move the needle after Sandy Hook, then I'm not sure what this guy can do when he isn't really worked up about it anyway.

Kinda odd convergence with the Bull Moose movement.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I had been seeing the stories that the Dems are gnashing their teeth about him running, so I take that as a good sign.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I had been seeing the stories that the Dems are gnashing their teeth about him running, so I take that as a good sign.

I can't wait for the "boys he molested" stories to come out after hitlary gets the nod to be the democrat party frontrunner... maybe he can get bernie to run as his Veep.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It was interesting seeing the amount of Democrats who are taking shots at him to dissuade him from running. Now that it was revealed that Kamala Harris had an affair to further her political career, to get political jobs and to get political access to the California king makers it will be interesting to see how that gets spun.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    He'll split the Democratic vote like Kasich splits the Republican vote (they both suck in my opinion). 2 years of election coverage is going to wear us out!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Heard on Katz this morning that this guy may run 3rd party? FINALLY, someone to split the Democrat ticket....

He is distancing himself from "his former Democrat party". Says that they have moved too far to the left, and sounds like he is opposed to government-run health insurance "that we can't afford".

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    If Hilary ends up running for president he will be found dead in an alley with 17 gunshots to the back of the head, a horrible case of suicide.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Here come the hit pieces

51535768_2320001998217702_1592452742394150912_n.jpg

mlouisalbert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Elkhart
    I'm sure like every other liberal out there he thinks guns are the biggest evil in the world!!!

I like the idea of having more options and different parties because I do believe that part of the issue that we have in America right now is that everyone is bullied into believing that your choices are either a **** sandwich or a **** sandwich with pickles.... More choices = Better America. With that said though, i don't think that this good is a good candidate for people who enjoy being able to protect themselves using inanimate tools!!!

Top Bottom