• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigD

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Indy Geist Area
    I recently inherited a handfull of antique pistols, rifles, and power magazines. I'm having trouble determining what exactly I have and what venue is best to sell them through. I found one of the guns on gunbroker, but I'm not sure if items like this actually move there. Any suggestions?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I recently inherited a handfull of antique pistols, rifles, and power magazines. I'm having trouble determining what exactly I have and what venue is best to sell them through. I found one of the guns on gunbroker, but I'm not sure if items like this actually move there. Any suggestions?

www.RockIslandAuction.com

"The world's #1 auction house for antique & collectable firearms"

1-800-238-8022

They also have a T.V. show on one of the cable channels, don't remember which. I think the show is called "Sold."

Give them a look. If you search GunBroker, look for auction that have sold. Go advanced search, and search your criteria under closed auctions. You'll find what they actually sold for, and not just what someone is asking.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Easy / free route: Take several good photos and post them up here on INGO / other gun boards.

Not free / not so easy route: seek out a qualified appraiser and hire them to appraise the collection.

-J-

Top Bottom