• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    I struggle to get time on INGO. How do I get my phone to stay logged in more than 1 day? On the desktop I see the option to stay logged in for 30 days.

Guess I am frustrated w having to log in all the time. I am used to complex passwords at work but web sites I can have the computer stay logged in. (Not work software etc).

Just early morning rambling on my iPhone.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I struggle to get time on INGO. How do I get my phone to stay logged in more than 1 day? On the desktop I see the option to stay logged in for 30 days.

Guess I am frustrated w having to log in all the time. I am used to complex passwords at work but web sites I can have the computer stay logged in. (Not work software etc).

I'm not sure how, but I also get logged out on my phone, however as soon as I type in my user name, my password auto-populates and I log right in. However that happens, I'm pretty sure it was accidental, or else (not unlikely) I forgot how I got it to do that. :): I very rarely get on INGO from my phone though. Usually only if I'm waiting in the doctor's office or something and then I just read. Too hard to do any posting with the tiny little keyboard.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

Same here.:dunno:
    If I use my phone for INGO 12 times per day, I sign in 12 times!!! :wallbash:

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    There is a little check mark box that says stay logged in.

now that someone got buthurt in some scam you get like 30 days before you have to two factor. ( or you hit private mode or IOS UPDATE Or CM has a bad day. Ect.
    Two factor is no longer required, you can turn it off in your user settings.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger

I disabled your 2 step, try that - should be better'

Top Bottom