• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I contacted Donnelly,and Todd Young about their stand on the 2nd Admendment,but cant seem to send an email to Bayh. Anyone find a link that works?

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Just out of curiosity, why would you contact Evan Bayh? He's a lawyer/lobbyist in Washington, D.C. now. Are you thinking of contacting Dan Coats?

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Ok, I went to the Senate web page,guess its not updated. Just trying to do my part,making them aware of where Indiana Residents stand on gun rights. Ive already sent Coats an email. Thanks. Did I miss anyone.
    On tv I keep seeing BHO,saying ," A majority of the American people want,blah blah blah. But every poll I see,A majority of Americans dont want more gun regulations.
    Scary times. Only chance we have is to put fear, of voting them out of office,in their minds.
    Thanks for the correction

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    djl02, my post came across differently than I intended. I banged it out quickly and didn't re-read it until now. Thanks for contacting all your representatives on this, you are right that it is extremely important. I thought maybe Bayh had indicated he was making another run or something, so I WAS curious about why you wanted to get in touch with him. As for other people to contact, it would never hurt to write Gov. Pence (even though he seems solidly on our side), as well as all of your State level Senators and Reps. We'd like to continue to push for local strong recognition of our 2nd Amendment rights. The more states with strong stands against Federal overreach, the better.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    What about mag limits? What about UBC? Keep the pressure on! I trust him as far as I can throw him.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    What about mag limits? What about UBC? Keep the pressure on! I trust him as far as I can throw him.

Here is what he had to say about the current AWB
    Dar Ryan,

Thank you for contacting me about the current debate on gun control laws. I appreciate hearing from you.

On January 16, 2013, President Obama released a series of executive actions and legislative ideas as part of his recently announced gun control initiative. As we learn more about his proposal, I believe we must protect Second Amendment rights and ensure the federal government does not punish responsible gun owners

I will not support any legislation or executive action that would serve to undermine ownership rights for responsible, law abiding citizens, including any assault weapons ban. Laws alone cannot eliminate all acts of violence. As Americans we need to examine a culture that increasingly glamorizes violence and determine how we can better identify and address mental illness in our society.

Thank you again for contacting me, and please do not hesitate to keep in touch on matters of concern to you.

Sincerely,
    Dan Coats
    U.S. Senator
    That's the most recent from him. Seems like he's pretty pro 2A to me... and before someone attacks the mental illness line... I'm all for keeping firearms out of people that are clearly mentally disturbed with histories of mental instability.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I contacted Donnelly,and Todd Young about their stand on the 2nd Admendment,but cant seem to send an email to Bayh. Anyone find a link that works?

seriously?:n00b::laugh:

Let's get out a globe/atlas and see how many cities and countries you can locate.

Add purple as needed.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well I've got a stack of replies here from him saying he's very much opposing this AWB. From his office. Mailed to me. People CAN change.

:facepalm:

I'm sure if we google it we can see that Obama also said he is pro-2A and if we dig even further you can find some letters from his office that says the same thing.

Words are meaningless for these people. Just look at there past voting record. Mark my words when the times comes Coats will be just like LUGAR and vote against us. His prior voting record shows that no matter what he tells us.

Top Bottom