• ...and so much more!
  • Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    Seedlings Ready to transplant

I can't put some of these out until the 2nd garden gets its T-Post & Chickenwire fence!
    I was impressed by the way this automatic-venting "greenhouse" thing did its job. First time I'd used it... it had been stored in the barn since 1999.

web.jpg

raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    well something ate one row of my plants i have to grow more to replace them nothing else got touched totaly blows im ok with it evrthing else is growing good though.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Our starts are coming up fine. We have two raised beds and some tires to plant in. Our main garden area has not been quite figured out, more of a work in progress. We live on a south facing ridge top, and it's hard to site things with the way the property is set up, but we're figuring it out. The next week or two will be very busy, especially if the rain holds off!

Same here, all of the starts have died or had a catostrophic event happen to them. Seed in the earth this year for us. She is going to plant all of the stuff she had started anyway and see what happens.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I can't put some of these out until the 2nd garden gets its T-Post & Chickenwire fence!
    I was impressed by the way this automatic-venting "greenhouse" thing did its job. First time I'd used it... it had been stored in the barn since 1999.

web.jpg

I am interested in how this works/looks but for the mean time....:redxdance:

Top Bottom