• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    When you are carrying, and need to make a major transaction in a public restroom, what do you do with your gun?

I usually set it on the back of the toilet or the top of the toiler paper holder. Otherwise I have a hard time pulling my pants back up because it wants to fold inwards. It's even harder when I wear my undershirt tucked in.

Anyone?

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    All I know is this: since the Larry Craig incident, I never acknowledge anyone's presence in a public restroom. Avoid all inadvertant foot-to-foot contact between stalls at all costs! This may be a problem for those who assume a wide stance, but you can't be too careful!

:D

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    All I know is this: since the Larry Craig incident, I never acknowledge anyone's presence in a public restroom. Avoid all inadvertant foot-to-foot contact between stalls at all costs! This may be a problem for those who assume a wide stance, but you can't be too careful!

:D

What do you mean? I thought those guys tapping my foot between the stalls was just their way of saying "Howdy!". :runaway:

Ok but seriously... I am very careful when I have to use the stalls while carrying. If I can't just drop em carefully I will take the gun out of the holster and put it in my pants. I'm always too paranoid of either the gun falling off the back of the stool or off the toilet paper holder, or of leaving it in the stall when I'm finished.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    1. Always use the handicap-accessible stall if you can. Not only do you have more room to "maneuver," you won't be (in most cases) near the door if someone tries to enter with ill intent.

2. Baby changing tables offer the best place to put your gun(s) and other stuff while you do your business (assuming they are inside the stall).

3. Be very careful when placing your gun(s) on surfaces that may not be level or otherwise secure.

Ask me how I know that you can drop a 1911 directly on its muzzle onto a tile floor in a Super Target store near Atlanta, GA, hard enough to dent the outer edge of the muzzle, but it won't discharge. :D

Top Bottom