• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Well I had planned on a 2.5 mile ruck, but the wife took off for work early killing that idea. So instead I followed my push ups and sit ups plan, but added jumping rope to add more cardio. As for bookwork I opted to thumb through a few pages of the Ranger Handbook, I needed a refresher on tying a rappelling harness (swiss seat) for some Sunday rappelling.

You Tube searching will turn up a few videos, but I opt for what how I learned... Power Point, Ranger Handbook, and SSG Fowler;

Ranger Handbook

Tonight will be followed up with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class to work on ground fighting...

Push Ups - 2 x 20, 2 x 15, 2 x 10
    Sit Ups - 2 x 25, 2 x 20, 2 x 15
    Squats - 3 x 20
    Calf Raises - 3 x 20
    Jump Rope - 2 minutes with 1 set of sit ups or push ups listed above and 30 second rest.

Post what you did or any ideas..

-Jahred

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I looked at the AR lower that's sitting on my desk at work. Does that count?

No it does not.

I do not appreciate the fact that you are bragging about a job that involves guns. If my caree planning teacher were still alive I would drive over to Wayne County and punch him in the face.:D

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    One and a half hours of warm ups, drills, heavy bag and 18 minutes of "fight Gone Bad". Followed by some sparring and general mayhem. My ass is toast.

Top Bottom