"The police officer remains on duty without reprimand from the department."

n4bfbn.jpg

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    It's a shame that the elderly man wasn't carrying a firearm to protect himself from this JBT. Hopefully, justice is served, one way or another.

I agree, but in IN, as we now know, you can't defend yourself against an unlawful "arrest" so it wouldn't have done US any good.

I wonder if the IN supreme court even considered this type of event in handing down their recent decision or the legislature in passing their law?

Somehow I doubt it.

If this isn't one of the most clear cut cases illustrating the need for the CENTURIES OLD common law permitting use of force to protect yourself from an illegal "arrest" then I don't think ANYTHING would ever qualify (in their eyes :rolleyes:).

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    The police officer remains on duty without reprimand from the department.

What can one say? Is there more to the story? There has to be as the above can NOT be true....

:dunno:

I will hope to see what comes out in the trial.....and how much $$$ this guy gets.

Last edited:

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    The comments at the bottom say the incident happened in 2009.... who knows. Either way, the Officer should get gang raped in a prison shower!

7.62-5.56Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Portland, IN
    Aggrivated

^^ AMEN brother. its hard telling what i would have done if that was my grandfather, but then again my grandfathers a hardass and prolly would have beat the ***** out of the cop. Either way the cop should be fired and arrested. It amazes me to what cops get away with. They of all ppl should know the law. the majority of cops are hypocrites.. hate to say it, but its true.. im sorry for the LEO who are actually legitimate, law abiding people. these D*uches are giving you guys a bad name. i say this and my whole family is in law enforcement. I will still trust in myself to protect my family on my own.. my:twocents:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I agree, but in IN, as we now know, you can't defend yourself against an unlawful "arrest" so it wouldn't have done US any good.

I guess it's a good thing that I don't need a few idiots in black robes to tell me that I can or cannot defend myself against an armed thug who is beating the hell out of me. Police officer or not, if you maliciously beat an innocent person, you should be ready to accept the immediate consequences when that innocent person defends their self.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Fairhope has a horrible football team...

but on subject, if this story is true, that officer... wait (he doesnt deserve the respect), that worthlessa piece needs to be locked up for more than a good while.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    All I had to do was see the pic first thought was wow looks like a real D-bag. Then I read the article and confirmed my first thought. Hopefully someone will break that dudes nose for the old man.

Top Bottom