• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    I feel a lot better knowing that the idiot from my geographical area that started this got his a** handed to him on a plate. Kudos to Speedy (nice name) ant the others that had the foresight to see all that was wrong with this proposal including perhaps political suicide.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    We had some traffic light cameras in the suburbs around Dallas, for a while. When the cameras were not making enough money, some unknown "parties" sped up the yellow light timing. Of course everyone denied that ever happened. I know a particular light at a particular intersection that the yellow was right at a second. People got conditioned to slam on the brakes at the first sight of yellow. There were multiple rear end accidents at that light EVERY DAY. Some lawyer got rear ended there in a multi car pile up and took it to court. The camera system got taken out.

I loaned my car out over the holidays to someone who wanted to go to Florida. I just got a fine in the mail with a picture of my car that said my car blew several tolls. I have talked to all 4 adults who all say no body blew off a toll. There is no way to prove otherwise. I think it is a false accusation, but I still have to pay it. That is what politicians want, revenue generation with no ability to resist.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We had some traffic light cameras in the suburbs around Dallas, for a while. When the cameras were not making enough money, some unknown "parties" sped up the yellow light timing. Of course everyone denied that ever happened. I know a particular light at a particular intersection that the yellow was right at a second. People got conditioned to slam on the brakes at the first sight of yellow. There were multiple rear end accidents at that light EVERY DAY. Some lawyer got rear ended there in a multi car pile up and took it to court. The camera system got taken out.

I loaned my car out over the holidays to someone who wanted to go to Florida. I just got a fine in the mail with a picture of my car that said my car blew several tolls. I have talked to all 4 adults who all say no body blew off a toll. There is no way to prove otherwise. I think it is a false accusation, but I still have to pay it. That is what politicians want, revenue generation with no ability to resist.

I got this from Pennsylvania. Had to exit the road due to an accident and no toll booth at the top. Told the toll attendant at the next booth and he did not respond at all. Nadda. Got a letter with a picture of my plate in the mail and they want to fine me.......****-em.

Top Bottom