• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kalashalite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    SE Indiana
    I mean as horrendous as it is, I can appreciate it from a Sci-Fi standpoint. A futuristic top break revolver to pair with the Space Cowboy Marlins I keep seeing...Not horrible.

We as revolver lovers have been screaming for a modern top-break beefed up for modern .357 hot loads for the past several decades, yet still no one has the balls to come up with one. (I don't count the MP412 Rex because I don't even think they got around to making them, let alone import them.)

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    This is what people carry in California.

There are several reasons why I'll never live there and hope never to visit there again, so all this tactical cowboy action garbage is irrelevant.

Good day, Sir.

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    I mean as horrendous as it is, I can appreciate it from a Sci-Fi standpoint. A futuristic top break revolver to pair with the Space Cowboy Marlins I keep seeing...Not horrible.

We as revolver lovers have been screaming for a modern top-break beefed up for modern .357 hot loads for the past several decades, yet still no one has the balls to come up with one. (I don't count the MP412 Rex because I don't even think they got around to making them, let alone import them.)

THIS. I don't know why this is so hard with modern metallurgy. They could put the barrel at 6 oclock to provide better lever for lockup.

Top Bottom