Horrible story in Terre Haute. INGO member?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This was all over the news here yesterday. It said he was a doctor. The story also indicated there were at least two others in the home when this happened.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    It said he was a doctor. The story also indicated there were at least two others in the home when this happened.
    That's what the article linked in the OP says.

"An elderly couple and Kelly’s ten year old son were safely removed from the house without any injuries.

He is registered as a federal license dealer.

George Samson is listed as a doctor at Union Hospital in Terre Haute."

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Z

He choose poorly !
    24 yrs here

kharb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Granger
    This hit me really hard for some reason and that's why I posted it. Maybe it's because today is my wedding anniversary and I couldn't imagine losing my wife, especially by my own hands. It's an awful story and it makes me appreciate what I have in my life but it also reminds me of the instability of people in general. This guy was an "Indiana gun owner". That's the type of person I typically trust most, but at the same time he's the reason I carry everyday.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Wonder what the argument was about?
    Not saying the ending was correct, or the events before the ending.....but some people think they can do damn near anything
    and everybody is supposed to play nice in spite of it.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    This hit me really hard for some reason and that's why I posted it. Maybe it's because today is my wedding anniversary and I couldn't imagine losing my wife, especially by my own hands. It's an awful story and it makes me appreciate what I have in my life but it also reminds me of the instability of people in general. This guy was an "Indiana gun owner". That's the type of person I typically trust most, but at the same time he's the reason I carry everyday.
    I'm just flabbergasted. Although someone isn't in my life currently, I could never hurt someone I loved enough to marry. Truly heartbreaking.

Dim Mak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Naptown
    Watching and listening to the video just made me sick to my stomach. My thoughts and prayers are with her, her children and their entire family.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I heard some rumors about the couple but will not post them. My wife works at the same hospital but didn't know either of them. Being married less then a year, listening to the story almost put a thought of selling my guns shortly in my head, but I do not have a temper and we don't fight. The story is sad in general.

Top Bottom