• ...and so much more!
  • Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I was cruzing the net and found this picture.

What guns are these? :dunno:

lbK1tc3.jpg

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/10/17/577225/Honduras-Guatemala-migration-US-Trump-cut-aid

IWI Galil varient

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Who said this?

“We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States, but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.”

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Who said this?

“We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States, but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.”

You just did.... Just now... See^^^^^^

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Who said this?

Hmm. I'm baracking my brain trying to figure out who said that. :)

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Oh that is a side folder. Just a better stock. I'm sold.

I try to put side folders on everything. I love them. Especially the older tube version like the FALs, FNCs, older Galils, etc.. You know the ones. The one that all the old timers complain of because "it bruises my shoulder". *******!

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I try to put side folders on everything. I love them. Especially the older tube version like the FALs, FNCs, older Galils, etc.. You know the ones. The one that all the old timers complain of because "it bruises my shoulder". *******!

You must be talking about the coat hanger.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Huh?

They paid taxes. Taxpayers w/o an SSN are ineligible for EITC.

If you have a problem with the tax code, go talk to your congressman. Last time they bragged about "Yuge changes" they simplified nothing and left all these deductions in place.

https://www.wthr.com/article/tax-loophole-costs-billions
    Anybody remember this story? It was only a couple of years ago. IRS Commissioner said we are paying $4B/yr in fraudulent tax returns to illegal immigrants.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    If that's this - then yes.
    Never heard it called that.

8sstcqY.jpg

Ace makes a variant now days too. I even put one on my Rem 1187 and my AR. Before the naysayers, Yes You Can because I did.

I was thinking just the thin metal bar. That would be a beater. The full auto has a fixed stock in 3 calibers including 5.56.

Top Bottom