hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Honda TRX 400EX ATV (*** SOLD ***)

*** SOLD ***

Honda 400EX. Under 50 hours on ATV (yes, I didn't ride it much)! Excellent condition. Starts/runs great. Never ridden in mud. Never wrecked. Never raced. Stored in climate-controlled garage (under a tarp) since I purchased new. It would be difficult to find a 400EX in better shape.

Engine internals, chassis, and plastic are completely stock. Tires are original and show little wear. Seat and grips are in great shape.

A polished stainless steel HMF slip-on exhaust was installed in 2005, along with K&N air filter and pre-filter. Carburetor was re-jetted at that time with Dynojet Stage 2 jet kit, to optimize performance (as a result of increased airflow in/out of engine). PRM 0.250" aluminum skid plates installed under chassis and swingarm. The skidplates are are virtually mark-free.

Renthal 14 tooth sprocket was installed in 2005, to improve low-end performance. Stock front sprocket is also included, if you'd like to return it to a 15-tooth.

Engine oil and chain lube has been maintained on a regular basis. New battery was installed in 2017 and is always hooked up to a battery tender when not in operation.

I will also include the Honda Factory Service Manual (specific to this ATV) with your purchase.

$2,750 (obo). Cash only

Attachments

• IMG_1689.jpg
      IMG_1689.jpg
      481.5 KB · Views: 34
    • IMG_1687.jpg
      IMG_1687.jpg
      247.7 KB · Views: 30
    • IMG_1686.jpg
      IMG_1686.jpg
      397.5 KB · Views: 27
    • IMG_1685.jpg