• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Here is the new one I have been working one, it's not the final project but it will be fun to shoot at as is!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2djEVm3_auk[/ame]

I have shared this before but for those who haven't seen it.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFD_BqKDkHM[/ame]

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    That spinner was Moving!

Is your target designed to flip up and stay up or swing thru the arch and lay back down? I actually like the idea of it not staying up! It limits the time you have to shoot at it!

One i'd like to make is a tire, with a target in the center, on a ramp off to the side. You just pull a stopper and the tire rolls across the range! It's simple and looks like a lot of fun! You can adjust the ramp for speed and put up boards to limit the shooting window!

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    That spinner was Moving!

Is your target designed to flip up and stay up or swing thru the arch and lay back down? I actually like the idea of it not staying up! It limits the time you have to shoot at it!

One i'd like to make is a tire, with a target in the center, on a ramp off to the side. You just pull a stopper and the tire rolls across the range! It's simple and looks like a lot of fun! You can adjust the ramp for speed and put up boards to limit the shooting window!

Yes it's designed to only have a short window to shoot at it. I'm going to build a steel frame and instead of a rope pull trigger you will shoot a steel plate that then falls and trigger the moving target.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    That spinning target is pretty cool. How do you get the clay targets to stay on?

1 inch binder clips screwed into the 1x2.
    CLBC-10.jpg

Top Bottom