• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miltony

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Evansville
    I think it would be helpful for those browsing for a holster to be able to see from the item title whether a holster is LH or RH or ambi right off the bat rather than having to click on the thread only to find out it's "wronghanded" or having to PM the owner of the item to find out.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    AMEN!!

Us left handed bastards have it hard enough, it would be nice to know that the thing is right handed before I bother looking at the link.

Having said that, I am sure Lars has enough work getting people to put in the basics like WTS, price, location, etc, and another requirement may make things even more challenging. A simple RH, LH, AMBI in the title line would be nice, but I can see that making it a requirement will just create more babysitting for the guys who have too much to do anyway.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    AMEN!!

Us left handed bastards have it hard enough, it would be nice to know that the thing is right handed before I bother looking at the link.

Having said that, I am sure Lars has enough work getting people to put in the basics like WTS, price, location, etc, and another requirement may make things even more challenging. A simple RH, LH, AMBI in the title line would be nice, but I can see that making it a requirement will just create more babysitting for the guys who have too much to do anyway.

:+1:

I would consider this a "nice to have" but probably won't make it to the "need to have" category. Once we get everyone actually putting in the WTS in the thread title, maybe we can start getting more threatening. ;)

miltony

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Evansville
    Considering some of the threads I've read here, and the misunderstandings and miscommunications over the slightest provocation that happen, I suppose it is too much too expect. You'd think that in the interest of actually selling something you want/need to sell that complete information would go far in helping that process alone.

Top Bottom